BY CLINIQUE #39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
member-120a7
Five stars for this products hydration power. I feel that my eyes are treated gently by this product as the cream isn't sticky and does not drag at the skin when I put it on.
Kim S.
Hawthorne , NJ
I got this as a sample from the Clinique counter while buying other items. I didn’t see much of a difference with this eye cream. It seemed like just another cream I was putting on my skin. Nothing amazing.
Abbie J.
Columbia, MO
Love this eye cream! I don’t use them often but I now use it before bed every night. It’s a little pricy but if you’re in the market for one its worth it. I bought it at Dillard’s but can be bought at Ulta.
Madison B.
Raleigh, NC
This eye cream is amazing! I can tell a difference minutes after using it. I usually put this on my eyes when I notice they are extra dry or dull looking and this helps so much!
Amanda V.
Imperial, CA
I cannot love Clinique skin care products enough! I apply this after removing make-up and before bed. It goes on a little heavy, but absorbs really well with no greasy feeling.
Temima N.
Kettering , OH
I got this from a friend and it was nice to use! There isn’t much of a strong scent which is nice! Kind of pricey in my opinion but I did see some reduction in appearance of dark circles under my eyes?
Jasmine V.
Oklahoma
I feel a different right when i put it on, it’s like a breath of fresh air. In about a week or so, I saw results. Recommend this to friends and family who like eye cream cause this stuff is amazing !!
Regina Jeannie L.
Blaine
Just did not meet my expectations. It was a big build up from the company and expensive to end up being not what I thought. Sad I am usually pleased with their products.
Theresa D.
Cortland
This is my favorite night cream. It’s not thick and oily. Leaves me feeling refreshed in the morning! Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I got this cream as a sample with my Clinique order, and the product was overall impressive. I do think it was effective in keeping my eye area moisturized at night, preventing wrinkles.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?