BY CLINIQUE

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Liz L.
A little bit if the product goes a long way. I haven't seen big results, but I am mostly using this as preventative maintenance. The only downside is price. But I have yet to find another one that I like as much.
Nicole H.
Mattydale, NY
I am a sucker for anything eye related since I suffer from dark circles and I constantly deal with puffy eyes. This cream works wonders. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning my bags are non existent.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn, IN
I got this a free gift with purchase. I used for a couple weeks. Honestly, I didn’t notice much of a difference. My eyes looked a little less puffy, but I wasn’t impressed when looking at the price. It also left my face feeling very greasy and dirty
Lauren H.
This product is one of my best. A little goes a long way. I also use it on my face. I have sensitive skin and prone to acne and this does not cause breakouts. I was able to tell the difference in a week use. I have a scar above my eye and it has soften it. I gave a jar to my mother as a Christmas present and she's been loving it also.
K H.
Scottsdale
Good but not great. If you’re looking for a strong eye cream to combat fine lines and wrinkles, this is definitely not the one for you. It is effective in maintaining current skin—but does not reduce concerns.
Dakota Z.
Iowa City, Iowa
This product worked okay. It’s not my favorite thing, because it stung under my eyes. It also had a weird sticky feeling that I didn’t like. It was my first time using it, but I probably wouldn’t use it again.
member-bb3dd
No significant changes, but application went on smoothly. I continued applying the product in hopes that I would see some difference in my skin (before/after), but did not see much of a change.
jennifer M.
Boston
I like the texture, feeling and how light it feels. Fast drying, I was able to apply eye makeup almost immediately. The skin around my eyes were definitely more comfortable in the dry weather. I also think they looked a little brighter too.
Catherine L.
I got this eye cream free in my Clinique bonus time bag full of samples. I have used t quite a few times. I find that it makes my eyelids and under eyes moisturized, but it feels a little heavy on the skin.
Lillian B.
For the price I expected a better effect but I love it as much as my Neutrogena hydro boost eye cream which is really good. The only thing is this does not irritate my under eye area like the other one tends to do after a deep exfoliation.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?