BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Katie S.
I love love love this brand, so worth it and always so refreshing. This is light and airy but you can feel and tell that it works. This is not an expensive brand but is good quality as is everything by this brand! Definitely recommend
Mak B.
Olathe
This is my absolute favorite eye cream of all time! So gentle and I love how it helps in reducing puffyness, fine lines and darkness under the eyes! I've used this product as apart of my everyday skin care routine for the past 2 years!
Teresa R.
Lake View, AL
Use this product before bed. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I got this product as a sample when purchasing other Clinique products but I would buy this product on its own! At 40 yrs of age it feel like it has helped with the look of my eyes especially when I have been sleep deprived
Kat A.
This Intensive eye cream from Clinique is amazing! I use this for my dark circles. I usually apply at night before I sleep. Light weight and I see results! I love this brand and product!
Lo G.
Highland Bch, FL
This stuff is magic in a bottle. I've suffered from bags under my eyes since I was a little girl and this is the only thing that has made a difference in moisturizing and smoothing the skin enough to make a noticeable difference.
Crystina S.
I have the worst under eye bags and dark circles and over time this definitely makes a difference. I use it in the morning and at night and always see a difference. I picked mine up from Sephora and definitely need to repurchase.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Be careful when putting this on because it burned my eyes but definitely helped my crows feet and the lines around my eyes. It took 6 weeks to see maximum results. I received it as a gift in a bundle but have been buying it since.
Martha 🎀.
I haven't really seen a difference, but I also don't really use it all the time. I'm also not very old so it doesn't make much of a difference for me. I would like to see what would happen in about ten years or so if I kept it up.
Kiara J.
I use this eye cream before bed rather than during the day. I find it super gentle and light and I wake up without bags and looking super refreshed for the start of my day. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a light but effective eye cream.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Really good eye cream that is almost scentless and is lightweight which is perfect for the eyes, I've gotten a sample of this and enjoyed but I will buy it when I get older because it's not really needed for me right now
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?