BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Vicky R.
Scottsdale
I just love this goop. It makes me feel like I am actually taking care of my eyes that are beginning to give away my age. I also like that it dries quickly and I can follow up by putting on my moisturizer at night and I’m not waiting 15 mins so it doesn’t rub off. It actually feels like it’s sopped up by your skin and not sitting on top. Great product. Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz
Makalie R.
I really loved this eye cream. I’m a college student so I stay up very late studying and tend to wake up wit bags underneath my eyes. I read many great reviews about this product and decided to try it. After one application my dark circles were almost gone. After a week of using this every night, my circles are non-existent and no one knows how late I stayed up last night!
Hannah K.
Locust grove , GA
I started having a lot of problems with my eyelids getting saggy and wrinkly (guys I’m 22) and had to get ahead of the problem before I lose my beautiful canvass’ which I show off my mad make up skills on. I paid a lot of money for this stuff and it really sucked. I stuck to it too, and wasted money on 2 bottles until I realized it just wasn’t going to be solution.
Sharon T.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYE CREAM. Currently using it but I'm almost running out. You may think the results aren't there but after 3 days you will see the difference. I would definitely recommend it to everyone! Clinique specializes in sensitive and acne skin so you can't go wrong with their products.
Hannah R.
Henrico, VA
Really liked it, got it on discount at a thrift shop not even used and i use it occasionally when i don’t use my Mary Kay eye cream. It’s a bit thinner and more lightweight than MK and it does the same job. Would recommend but i think it’s pretty expensive at full price.
Alyssa M.
I love clinics products I love how streamlined and professional-looking their packaging is. Their products always speak for themselves. I think price point they're their products are okay I think they could do better but I what I do like is they do sets and stuff in items.
Kristen C.
Clover, SC
I have used this cream for the past 2 years and continue to love it!  I have noticed a significant decrease in the amount of dark circles under my eyes after using, but if I stop using for more than a few days you can see the darkness reappear.  I purchase this product from any department store that carries Clinique.  Clinique is great about letting you have samples before you buy to make sure you like the product.  The product initially seems a little pricey, but it lasts about 6 months so once you break it down it is a great price for the product you're getting!
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
It does not really do much fast. I see the results after few months of using it. I did not use it every night because it will irritate my eye skin (trust me your skin around your eyes are more sensitive than others) I don't think I will buy it anytime soon.
Maite G.
Roselle, IL
I’ve been using this eye cream for as long as I can remember I am 24 years old and I know for now I don’t have any fine lines under my red but I use his as prevention my mom has always used these products and she has he skin of a 20 year old
Alexis K.
nassau county
I’ve gotten a sample of this eye cream in the past. Although I did enjoy the product I have found hat I like other eye creams from this brand better than this one. It is hydrating but I feel like it takes a while to really sink into my skin.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
['Sugar Land', ''], TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?