BY CLINIQUE #39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
sasha z.
hong kong, china
Pros:
-Travel friendly, great packaging
-Reduces puffy eyes
-Reduces redness
-Reduces under eye circles
-Is very moisturizing
-Is hydrating
Cons:
-Price
-amount of product provided

Overall I would recommend this product, but I think it’s overpriced especially for the amount they give you. However the product itself is super hydrating for the eye area and you can see results pretty quickly. I would suggest to buy it or to try it out at least.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I love putting my Repairwear in my fridge so when I use it it's extra soothing, but it already is an amazing eye cream all on its own! It is creamy and rich, with no noticeable scent and no skin sensitivity at all. I have very sensitive eyes and get hayfever and allergies and also wear contact lenses, so comfort is the upmost importance to me when it comes to using an eye cream. It also makes a difference in hydrating and plumping my skin to fight fine lines and dark circles.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This moisturizers under my eyes very well and doesn’t irritate that skin. Makeup applies beautifully under my eyes since using this, most likely because of the moisture and texture of this dream. Other than the moisturizing properties, I haven’t noticed much of a difference in puffiness, darkness, or fine lines around my eyes after several weeks of use. I love Clinique products and will continue to use this eye cream and watch for results.
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I feel like most eye creams usually work. I use this one for quite sometime until I found a better one. I liked this product because everything from Clinique is oil free fragrance free which is perfect for my sensitive skin.Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
Evie H.
Altoona, PA
I used this to help soothe my sore eyes from wearing makeup for long periods of time, and my eyelashes that lay in the outer corners of my eyes that cause redness/dryness. It felt so moisturizing but delicate enough for use around your eyes. I even got it in my eye once, and it didn't burn at all thankfully. No smell to this eye cream which makes me confident it's not going to chemically irritate my eyes
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
I started having a lot of problems with my eyelids getting saggy and wrinkly (guys I’m 22) and had to get ahead of the problem before I lose my beautiful canvass’ which I show off my mad make up skills on. I paid a lot of money for this stuff and it really sucked. I stuck to it too, and wasted money on 2 bottles until I realized it just wasn’t going to be solution.
Kristi H.
Apple Valley
I first received this product as part of a Clinique bonus. I’ve used “All About Eyes” eye cream for years which I love, but this eye cream was really nice. It soaked in well and didn’t feel greasy. I’ve now purchased the full size version of this eye cream and use it more often in the winter when I need something I little thicker.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
Absolutely love this product! I swear by my Clinique face and eye creams! I’ve used them for years!! They’re so light weight and don’t make you feel greasy at all! I highly recommend this product and just about all Clinique face and eye products! I’ve never used one that hasn’t worked wonders on my skin!!
Sloane M.
Coventry
I got this as a free sample with a Clinique purchase. It feels really nice going on, but is a bit thin. Works really well when I have dry patches under my eyes. I also really like using it as an eyeshadow primer when I don't have any primer to use. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Melissa T.
Super creamy and rich, my skin around the eyes definitely feels rejuvenated after just one use, and it definitely soaks into the skin well. It’s expensive though, but a little goes a long way. I get a small dab and it covers both eyes. I would recommend if you have he money
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?