BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
sasha z.
hong kong, china
Pros:
-Travel friendly, great packaging
-Reduces puffy eyes
-Reduces redness
-Reduces under eye circles
-Is very moisturizing
-Is hydrating
Cons:
-Price
-amount of product provided

Overall I would recommend this product, but I think it’s overpriced especially for the amount they give you. However the product itself is super hydrating for the eye area and you can see results pretty quickly. I would suggest to buy it or to try it out at least.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This moisturizers under my eyes very well and doesn’t irritate that skin. Makeup applies beautifully under my eyes since using this, most likely because of the moisture and texture of this dream. Other than the moisturizing properties, I haven’t noticed much of a difference in puffiness, darkness, or fine lines around my eyes after several weeks of use. I love Clinique products and will continue to use this eye cream and watch for results.
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I feel like most eye creams usually work. I use this one for quite sometime until I found a better one. I liked this product because everything from Clinique is oil free fragrance free which is perfect for my sensitive skin.Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
To be completely honest and brief, I really didn’t see a difference. I applied this product every night before bed, for about 3 weeks and saw no difference. It’s alright I guess, maybe it was just me that’s only a teen and need no eye brightener or that I didn’t apply this twice a day for 12 weeks. But it did though, keep my eyes moisturized and a tad bit oily, which it was nothing excessive. Huh...
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
I started having a lot of problems with my eyelids getting saggy and wrinkly (guys I’m 22) and had to get ahead of the problem before I lose my beautiful canvass’ which I show off my mad make up skills on. I paid a lot of money for this stuff and it really sucked. I stuck to it too, and wasted money on 2 bottles until I realized it just wasn’t going to be solution.
Michelle Y Miguel S.
new rochelle
I have horrible dark circles! This product comes in an amazing packaging its very gentle on the eye area and gets the work done, I was not expecting it to do so much good to me I feel like I’m another person in the eye area my circles have brightened and it has even helped to keep my eyes looking young and fresh this amazing eye cream REPAIRS your under eyes as a person with insomnia when you look at me you can’t even tell! I would totally recommend it to anyone suffering with dark circles or tired looking under eyes
Salina F.
Florence
Refuses puffiness! Makes you feel AWAKE! Very gentle cream and is good for sensitive skin! Purchased at Ulta for about $25. It is effective and lasts a very long time! So while it is expensive, very little is needed. I have had the container for about a year and still have plenty of product left. I only use when feeling tired or puffy!
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I am so sad to leave a bad review about this product! I absolutely LOVE Clinique facial products and thought I would love this eye cream. My skin may be too sensitive but it made my eyes itch and burn a little. I have come back to it a couple of time hoping that I would love it but it gave me the same pain each time :(
Jackie L.
I like Clinique and used it a lot in my teens and twenties, but as I've gotten older I've needed something more. The skin under my eyes is really thin and I have sun damage and hereditary darkness, some days worse than others. This cream is nice but not strong enough to battle my under eye problems.
Sloane M.
Coventry
I got this as a free sample with a Clinique purchase. It feels really nice going on, but is a bit thin. Works really well when I have dry patches under my eyes. I also really like using it as an eyeshadow primer when I don't have any primer to use. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?