BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
sasha z.
hong kong, china
Pros:
-Travel friendly, great packaging
-Reduces puffy eyes
-Reduces redness
-Reduces under eye circles
-Is very moisturizing
-Is hydrating
Cons:
-Price
-amount of product provided

Overall I would recommend this product, but I think it’s overpriced especially for the amount they give you. However the product itself is super hydrating for the eye area and you can see results pretty quickly. I would suggest to buy it or to try it out at least.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This moisturizers under my eyes very well and doesn’t irritate that skin. Makeup applies beautifully under my eyes since using this, most likely because of the moisture and texture of this dream. Other than the moisturizing properties, I haven’t noticed much of a difference in puffiness, darkness, or fine lines around my eyes after several weeks of use. I love Clinique products and will continue to use this eye cream and watch for results.
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I feel like most eye creams usually work. I use this one for quite sometime until I found a better one. I liked this product because everything from Clinique is oil free fragrance free which is perfect for my sensitive skin.Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
To be completely honest and brief, I really didn’t see a difference. I applied this product every night before bed, for about 3 weeks and saw no difference. It’s alright I guess, maybe it was just me that’s only a teen and need no eye brightener or that I didn’t apply this twice a day for 12 weeks. But it did though, keep my eyes moisturized and a tad bit oily, which it was nothing excessive. Huh...
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
I started having a lot of problems with my eyelids getting saggy and wrinkly (guys I’m 22) and had to get ahead of the problem before I lose my beautiful canvass’ which I show off my mad make up skills on. I paid a lot of money for this stuff and it really sucked. I stuck to it too, and wasted money on 2 bottles until I realized it just wasn’t going to be solution.
Salina F.
Florence
Refuses puffiness! Makes you feel AWAKE! Very gentle cream and is good for sensitive skin! Purchased at Ulta for about $25. It is effective and lasts a very long time! So while it is expensive, very little is needed. I have had the container for about a year and still have plenty of product left. I only use when feeling tired or puffy!
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I am so sad to leave a bad review about this product! I absolutely LOVE Clinique facial products and thought I would love this eye cream. My skin may be too sensitive but it made my eyes itch and burn a little. I have come back to it a couple of time hoping that I would love it but it gave me the same pain each time :(
Sloane M.
Coventry
I got this as a free sample with a Clinique purchase. It feels really nice going on, but is a bit thin. Works really well when I have dry patches under my eyes. I also really like using it as an eyeshadow primer when I don't have any primer to use. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Melissa T.
Super creamy and rich, my skin around the eyes definitely feels rejuvenated after just one use, and it definitely soaks into the skin well. It’s expensive though, but a little goes a long way. I get a small dab and it covers both eyes. I would recommend if you have he money
Jessica H.
Cedar Hill, TN
Overall, not too bad, but not the best either. This was the first time I tried this and I’d say if you are on a budget then this would be a happy medium. Gentle on the skin, but very thin and didn’t feel effective even immediately after use. No long term results noticed either
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?