Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I love putting my Repairwear in my fridge so when I use it it's extra soothing, but it already is an amazing eye cream all on its own! It is creamy and rich, with no noticeable scent and no skin sensitivity at all. I have very sensitive eyes and get hayfever and allergies and also wear contact lenses, so comfort is the upmost importance to me when it comes to using an eye cream. It also makes a difference in hydrating and plumping my skin to fight fine lines and dark circles.