Sarah N.
The consistency is light and the texture is silky.  Due to the high concentration of silicone derivatives, it glides on smoothly onto my skin.  It feels very gentle and I don’t experience any irritation.  Due to the lightness, it is quickly absorbed.  My makeup goes on top of this product beautifully without any stickiness or tackiness.   At the end of the day my skin does not feel tight. This product helps my makeup to wear well, my face stays soft and smooth, and I do not experience any sensitivity or irritation issues. this is an excellent product for all skin types, especially those with fragrance allergies and/or other sensitivities. This is suitable for both women and men.