BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
sasha z.
hong kong, china
Pros:
-Travel friendly, great packaging
-Reduces puffy eyes
-Reduces redness
-Reduces under eye circles
-Is very moisturizing
-Is hydrating
Cons:
-Price
-amount of product provided

Overall I would recommend this product, but I think it’s overpriced especially for the amount they give you. However the product itself is super hydrating for the eye area and you can see results pretty quickly. I would suggest to buy it or to try it out at least.
Holly K.
Eugene
Purchased at: Macy's
Very thick, long lasting concentrated product. Just what you want in an eye cream. Super hydrating and gentle. Very emollient so I prefer to use it at night as opposed to directly before applying eye makeup.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This moisturizers under my eyes very well and doesn’t irritate that skin. Makeup applies beautifully under my eyes since using this, most likely because of the moisture and texture of this dream. Other than the moisturizing properties, I haven’t noticed much of a difference in puffiness, darkness, or fine lines around my eyes after several weeks of use. I love Clinique products and will continue to use this eye cream and watch for results.
sorry w.
Was pretty good, but left me kind of greasy and worked better as a overall face moisturizer instead of just eyes. Good formula though and made me feel actually refreshed and cleaned. Good consistency too, but could have been more matte than it was
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I feel like most eye creams usually work. I use this one for quite sometime until I found a better one. I liked this product because everything from Clinique is oil free fragrance free which is perfect for my sensitive skin.Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
Alison G.
Payson
I love Clinique makeup and serums. This is one of their better eyes creams for aging eyes. It nice and thick and can be used night and day and doesn’t effect makeup application.
Becca F.
Love this stuff!! I was scrapping at the bottom the bottle when I was running out! So moisturizing without feeling sticky or looking oily. I would buy this a million times over!
To be completely honest and brief, I really didn’t see a difference. I applied this product every night before bed, for about 3 weeks and saw no difference. It’s alright I guess, maybe it was just me that’s only a teen and need no eye brightener or that I didn’t apply this twice a day for 12 weeks. But it did though, keep my eyes moisturized and a tad bit oily, which it was nothing excessive. Huh...
Michelle Y Miguel S.
new rochelle
I have horrible dark circles! This product comes in an amazing packaging its very gentle on the eye area and gets the work done, I was not expecting it to do so much good to me I feel like I’m another person in the eye area my circles have brightened and it has even helped to keep my eyes looking young and fresh this amazing eye cream REPAIRS your under eyes as a person with insomnia when you look at me you can’t even tell! I would totally recommend it to anyone suffering with dark circles or tired looking under eyes
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I am so sad to leave a bad review about this product! I absolutely LOVE Clinique facial products and thought I would love this eye cream. My skin may be too sensitive but it made my eyes itch and burn a little. I have come back to it a couple of time hoping that I would love it but it gave me the same pain each time :(
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?