BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Makalie R.
I really loved this eye cream. I’m a college student so I stay up very late studying and tend to wake up wit bags underneath my eyes. I read many great reviews about this product and decided to try it. After one application my dark circles were almost gone. After a week of using this every night, my circles are non-existent and no one knows how late I stayed up last night!
Hannah K.
Locust Grove
I started having a lot of problems with my eyelids getting saggy and wrinkly (guys I’m 22) and had to get ahead of the problem before I lose my beautiful canvass’ which I show off my mad make up skills on. I paid a lot of money for this stuff and it really sucked. I stuck to it too, and wasted money on 2 bottles until I realized it just wasn’t going to be solution.
Hannah R.
Henrico, VA
Really liked it, got it on discount at a thrift shop not even used and i use it occasionally when i don’t use my Mary Kay eye cream. It’s a bit thinner and more lightweight than MK and it does the same job. Would recommend but i think it’s pretty expensive at full price.
Kristen C.
Clover, SC
I have used this cream for the past 2 years and continue to love it!  I have noticed a significant decrease in the amount of dark circles under my eyes after using, but if I stop using for more than a few days you can see the darkness reappear.  I purchase this product from any department store that carries Clinique.  Clinique is great about letting you have samples before you buy to make sure you like the product.  The product initially seems a little pricey, but it lasts about 6 months so once you break it down it is a great price for the product you're getting!
Alexis K.
nassau county
I’ve gotten a sample of this eye cream in the past. Although I did enjoy the product I have found hat I like other eye creams from this brand better than this one. It is hydrating but I feel like it takes a while to really sink into my skin.
Nicole H.
Syracuse, NY
I am a sucker for anything eye related since I suffer from dark circles and I constantly deal with puffy eyes. This cream works wonders. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning my bags are non existent.
Liz L.
A little bit if the product goes a long way. I haven't seen big results, but I am mostly using this as preventative maintenance. The only downside is price. But I have yet to find another one that I like as much.
jennifer M.
Boston
I like the texture, feeling and how light it feels. Fast drying, I was able to apply eye makeup almost immediately. The skin around my eyes were definitely more comfortable in the dry weather. I also think they looked a little brighter too.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Allie T.
Town Creek, AL
I️ received this product as a sample and try to use it at least a couple times a week. As soon as I️ apply the cream my dark circles are less noticeable. It’s pretty gentle on the skin except when you get it in your eye.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?