BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream

Has anyone tried this product? I don’t normally use eye cream but I’m looking for one to try in hopes of lightening dark circles.
Does this work on dark circles?
Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
sasha Z.
hong kong, china
Pros: -Travel friendly, great packaging -Reduces puffy eyes -Reduces redness -Reduces under eye circles -Is very moisturizing -Is hydrating Cons: -Price -amount of product provided Overall I would recommend this product, but I think it’s overpriced especially for the amount they give you. However the product itself is super hydrating for the eye area and you can see results pretty quickly. I would suggest to buy it or to try it out at least.
Alex S.
I’ve been trying to prevent aging. But honestly, can’t tell too much about this product.
Bernadette  M.
Lithonia, GA
I started using this cream because I started to notice that I was having many bags under my eyes and I had been recommended this cream, when I used it for the first time I loved it, I saw its effects very fast.
Zugey M.
Pharr, TX
I started using this cream and the results were incredibly. You can results in only a week of using the product every night. You can see less lines in the eye area. I totally recommended. Love this product.
Leah I.
Great product - I liked the results it gave me and it wasn't too thick or heavy. I had a little eye sensitivity to it but I have sensitive eyes to various products - I would buy this again and probably will.
Wesley S.
Star Valley, AZ
I love this cream and it is part of my daily routine. Feels great on my skin and does not leave it oily. I have been using this for awhile and will continue using it. I definitely recommend this product. No room for improvement, it is great as is! Try it out :)
geralline S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I see a slight difference in fine lines and under eye circles however that could be from sleep and stress. I do see some brightness but overall not worth the price for a slight difference.
Alexa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product! It makes my dark circles lighter and makes my eyes brighter. I use it in the morning before my makeup and at night during my skincare routine. I feel more awake from it but am docking a star for the price.
Pamela  B.
Kings Mtn, NC
I got this in a Clinique beauty cream set from my husband 2 Christmases ago. I love it! It takes of all the makeup including mascara. No improvement of this product necessary, just a bigger jar!
Autumn G.
Altoona, PA
A tiny dab will do both eyes. Noticed a difference and very Gentle on the skin around the eyes. I would reccomend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
il y a 5 mois
Grace-Ann J. il y a 5 mois
I loved this cream! I bought a second but when I tried the set wasn’t as pleased but this certain cream I thought was really good. Hydrating my skin and didn’t leave like the sticky oily mess that lingers a lot of the times. I say give it a try or ask the counter at Macy’s or the [email protected] a sample!