Clinique Repairwear Deep Wrinkle Concentrate uploaded by zirse a.

BY CLINIQUE

• What is the price of this product? And is it worth the m...2 Answers
  • Wondering if it works on oily skin is because i have acne...3 Answers
  • I have tried this and did not see results within the time...1 Answers
Amanda V.
Imperial, CA
I have begun to have wrinkles on my forehead, so I started using this treatment. In about 2 weeks, I have seen a noticeable difference. The wrinkles are not as deep. I apply this before my primer and foundation. I have seen a huge difference in my makeup application. The wrinkles are barely noticeable!!
ოιяαη∂α ¢.
Murrysville, PA
I really really enjoy this product. Once I started using it, my skin has become so much smoother and more beautiful since using this product. It takes care of my texture and completely blurs all my imperfections.
Caitlin G.
Shawneetown
I really like this serum it is great for acne or just anytime. It is worth your money. It met my expectations by far . The only thing I didn't like was the smell. However it is still a great product. Please let me know your thoughts on it,thanks.
Sharlene A.
5/5 is not just any review, if I review an product with all five stars, you'd better believe I loved it! I originally bought this product to sell to be honest, but when I noticed the dark circles setting in from my lack of sleep due to staying up late drawing, & chronic anemia: I thought, why not give it a shot? So I tried a less than pea sized amount under each eye for a measly 2 times a day for only 3 days! My dark circles disappeared, the skin below my eyes looked 10 times brighter, and the skin was supple, yet firm.

Great Job Clinique! :) I'll be buying this again soon, but not very soon since a tiny bit goes a looong way :)
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
I love this serum! A little goes a long way so don't completely wet your face with it. I like to apply a bit, let it dry and then top it off with a cream moisturizer at night. I highly recommend. It is pricey but It is definitely worth it! Keeps your skin looking amazing.
Andrea P.
Love this product! I am a woman in her 40's and have battled with acne since I was a teenager. My oily skin has kept me from wearing makeup for many years because of constant breakouts. In May of 2014 I decided to try Clinique and I tried the Acne Solutions line. What a difference in my skin. I am back to wearing makeup every single day and my skin has remained so clear. I wear this product in my oily areas every day under my Clinique Acne Solutions foundation and makeup looks and feels great. What a confidence booster because even if I do go out without makeup, my skin is clear. I am really not sure why this product works because I have tried other products with more salicylic acid in them, but nothing has worked like this product line.
zirse a.
This product is amazing! Even my acne scars and craters which are deep to begin with have improved so much, they have deminished and are less noticeable. My fine lines are all gone! It is more like a resurfacing product for the skin which works better than any of the resurfacing products which I've already used like microdermabrasions. I was really surprised about the result. This is what I have been looking for to treat my problems
Edie R.
La Habra, CA
Maybe my wrinkles are set in their ways or maybe they are just mocking me, but the Deep wrinkle cream by Clinique just didn't do much to diminish them. I used this for about a week, and the finer lines looked as if they were fading, but my smile lines (smile lines my butt) didn't budge. I do not know if I should have givenit longer, or maybe I should go try a different cream from Target, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Clinique Deep Wrinkel repair is fantastic stuff! I love the price and the resaults are great!!! I watched wrinkles disappear like magic and my face looked so refreshing . It also looked as if I get all the rest I need and I'm a bussy mom with five kids at home and a grand daughter I have all the time. I work outside in the sun ,so had some sun dammage to my face it took it all away. I would recommend it to anyone!!
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Clinique has a pedigree. They make great products. I am getting older and know that the products that I use today will help me tomorrow. This is a product that goes no evenly. feels like silk and it will help you with those fine lines that can make even young skin look aged. You don't have to use a lot just a couple of dabs and it goes a long way. Great for the eyes and lines around the mouth.
zirse a.
Wondering if it works on oily skin is because i have acne problems ???
Mandy M.
['Butler', 'PA'], PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the price of this product? And is it worth the money?
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I have tried this and did not see results within the time period the bottle says it does. What else can I do or try?