BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Paula W.
Pond Creek, OK
Really like this product. Not that I have lots of wrinkles to worry about yet at age 34 but I have had a few. This product helps my eyes look younger. I often get told I look like I'm in my 20s.
Miriam R.
New Haven, CT
Id very soft en veré good For the face y hay id fantastic i am very happy, sombody want yo buy this product is recommended Anti- Gravity Eye Cream
Harlie H.
5681 HWY 252 Donalds SC
I really love this product, I use it every day, twice a day! It the only product that I've found that really eliminates the bags under my eyes!
Jaden F.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product is amazing! I put it on at night for my nighttime skincare routine and it feels so light under the eyes and rubs in nice and smooth. In the morning it has fully absorbed under the eye and makes it feel smooth and filled in! Highly recommend
Brianna C.
La puente , CA
Had it for quite a while, don't really use under eye products but this is a go-to & and seems to do its job👍🏻
Morgan S.
New Waterford
I was searching for an eye cream to “lift” the area around my eyes and i found one! This eye cream has a very nice formula with no smell. It goes on easy. I put it on at night before bed and wake up with a lighter looking eye area! It makes under my eyes feel very firm, and not dull like usual!
Angie D.
Houston , TX
Love this product leaves my skin feeling glowy and soft! Bought it at Macy's. Use it everynight! Definitely Recommend.
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's