BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream

Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily A.
Cleveland, Ohio
Love the smell and feel of this product but have not really noticed any major results.
member-cd3ed1
Loved the product. It is a bit pricier but product and the line is worth the buy. Great results when applied regularly. Yes I recommend this product.
Rose O.
SOOKE
Love this light weight and non greasy formula. Smells beautiful and goes on like silk. Only requires a little dab so your product will last a while. Definitely recommend
Brenda L.
Niceville
Nothing I guess short of Botox is going to work for me to make my eyes look better and get rid of the lines. Way to pricey for what it says it would do.
Lisa M.
Springfield
I’m a huge Clinique advocate and I love the anti gravity eye cream. It truly makes my eye area skin feel pulled in and leaves a cooling effect. Love this stuff.
upita M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I Love Clinique!!! I have sensitive skin so I know I can always trust on this brand to always give me top quality products, I just started using the eye cream so I haven't seen a mayor improvement but my eyes do look refreshed and brighter the next day.
SHANNON B.
FORT WORTH, TX
Meh. I used the whole jar and don't notice any difference. I would say this is one of the worst eye creams I have used.
A L.
Toronto
I love this eye cream! It’s an effective moisturizer and felt great on my skin. I used it everyday before going to sleep, and it lasted me a few months before running out. In terms of decreasing fine lines and minor wrinkles, I noticed some slight changes. It’s a great value and I’d definitely repurchase this again.
Sandra V.
Great product light weightGreat for the summer dayslove to use it at night and in the morning
Mia L.
Colorado Springs
I am very fond of this product. It is very thick and did meet my expectations. I use this all the time and every night before bed. Meets the expectations for the price.
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's