BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream

Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cay O.
To be honest with you it absolutely did nothing for me! Still have dark circles and wrinkles. I was very disappointed. I could not tell any difference whatsoever.
perla_beauty_00 t.
Memphis
No megusta mucho me picaba en la piel y pues me tenia que lavar la cara pero en consistencia y olor esta bien la presentacio tambien
Nicci J.
Girard, OH
Didn’t like it at all I got it for free for my friend I would not go out and purchase it personally I only use it a few times so I really probably didn’t give it a fair shot for anyone who really enjoys this product it may work wonderfully for you I tend to like higher end Skin brands that work wonders there are so many out there this really isn’t one of the better
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I didn't see ant difference at all and I paid alot for this and was disappointed that I was thinking this would tight my skin up with not irration but I broke out and was red around mouth. Gave to my friend to try instead.
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
I'll be honest on this product and dislike this product so bad cause I ended up having a rash. Very disappointed due to product ingredients it burned my face as soon as I applied. They need to consider different ingredients.
Kayla D.
Murfreesboro
Has a very odd smell to it that I could not stand. It also did not let my makeup got on well it became patchy.
Brittany G.
Bossier City, LA
Really couldn't tell a difference. I hope to see results in the future. I will definitely try this again in the future, but until then, I will try other products.
Ashely S.
Decatur, IL
I'm not sure if this was the product for me. Kinda greasy. Felt like it clogged my pores. Not something I intend to reuse.
Rachel G.
Elmira, NY
This product made me break out terribly and get a major rash all over. I do not recommend Clinique Face products
Taylor C.
Dacula, GA
I did not like this product for sensitive skin at all. It burned and not in a tingling kind of way. It was very uncomfortable and I would not recommend it. It might have been effective if I had not washed it off but it was not worth the feeling it caused.
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's