BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream

Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Holly R.
Waterloo
Love love love this! I use this daily. My skin looks so good when I use it too. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. A little goes a long way.. Definitely worth the cost.
Jackie B.
Zeeland
If you are trying to fight the aging process this is your tool. I use this to fight creapy eyelids and droopy under eye skin.
member-e92bd
I was a rep for them and loved every moment of it! Products are gentle on skin, and do the trick. Within weeks it was a clear difference. I felt beautiful.
Amanda S.
Midland
I have only used this a couple times but so far I like it. I received this as a free sample
Katie M.
Halifax
Loved the smell, the texture and the packaging! You cannot go wrong with this product! For the amount you pay, I wish you’d get more out of it.
Guadalupe S.
Richgrove , CA
I’m really big on skincare and staying away from the wrinkles is a must! This helps firm my skin and keep it super smooth!
Khouloud d.
I did not try this cusp meaning I can not judge this from the gasket. It is a reputation for many people and Kano thank him and I hope to try to give you my opinion
Paige B.
Birmingham, AL
I did like this product it is not too heavy on the skin, but i do believe it is expensive.
Christine B.
Kitchener, ON
I love this firming cream, and use it as part of my daily routine. I find Clinique to be a dependable company, and their products work! There was a noticeable diffence almost immediately. I would highly recommend.
Mellissa M.
22397 SW 66TH APT 701 BOCA RATON, FL
I used the line for about 8 months, the first month I saw a big improvement, is perfect!!
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's