BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream

Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charity B.
Grand Rapids
I have been showing lots if signs if aging in my face, especially in and around the eye area and this was a great product to reduce those signs. It almost erased some of my fine lines and all for a great price. It is definitely on my shopping list and feel years younger!
melissa O.
Whitesboro
I have been using this product at night and it is really good. It has a silky texture and absorbs quickly. It is definitely helping to combat my fine lines. So far so good.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Clinique because they have hypoallergenic products which are gentle on my sensitive skin. This makes my skin look brighter and it lessens the appearance of wrinkles.
Madeleine H.
austin
Clinique personally gave my acne. I did see a difference in the eye puffiness but everything else gave me acne so I gave up on the line all together for something by my dermatologist
Gabby E.
I really like using this product! The only problem is that it’s more expensive than I’m really happy paying. It does it’s job and is nice and soft and creamy so I do really love it!
Alexis C.
Denham Springs, LA
Helps firm and lift the skin around eye area! Helps protect against environmental damage ! Also this eye cream builds cushion back into any thinning skin around the eye area!!
Tyler D.
Boonville, IN
Tried & true eye cream. I haven’t found another eye cream out there that moisturizes without being heavy or drying over a few hours. Been using this for about 5 years now.
Evelyn K.
Absolutely loved this and buy it every time I run out. Was very effective and I even got my mom hooked on it. The packaging is what got my attention very neat looking.
EleceshaEnloe E.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
I worked for Clinique 17 years ago. I became hooked on most of there products then. I continue to use this eye cream now that I am older and need it more. I love it.
Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
Ya'll. This stuff is AMAZING!
I am 29 and my eyes were starting to look more and more hooded. I had wrinkles on my eyelids so bad my eyeshadow wasn't sticking to the creases. My eyeliner was just dragging my eyelid and not even going on. The wrinkles under my eyes were making then look swollen!! It was really effecting my self esteem. I already had a drooping eyelid that I've had my whole life (I remember being a teenager and emailing Covergirl asking for tips on how to make it look more open lol) and anyways, I've been using this for 2 weeks, and it's lifted the skin around my eyes so much that I just feel like I have so much more room to play with shadow on it. I wish I had a proper before and after pic but alas I don't :( but you should get a sample of it to try!
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's