BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Tere M.
I thought this product was great! It left my under eyes feeling smooth and not wrinkly! It helped me with my dark circles tooo! I would recommend buying this product and also will buy it again! it also has this fresh scent to it
Callie S.
Canton, GA
This cream is nice, but I prefer a thicker cream. I didn't notice any significant change in my under eye area. There was nothing wrong with it, I just would like to see a little more improvement.
Ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓘⓖⓗ P.
Carlsbad
Very smooth and not oily after application. I apply at night and feel my eyes aren’t swollen or dry in the morning. The product is very easy to apply! Love how it makes my under eyes feel. I would definitely recommend to others.
Hannan A.
I love this product, it makes my underwhelmed feel so good before I put my makeup on, its effect, good value to me, worth the coin! And I’m a repeat user of this product! I would recommend it to anyone with dry under eyes!
Claire F.
Raleigh, NC
This product has done wonders for my eyes!  I experienced significant reduction of under eye circes and puffiness after using this product for one week.  I will purchase again.
Ashley Y.
Clinique brand is always good. I had no trouble with this. I do like to experiment with different products but this is one that i’ve had in a while. Not cheap but it’s always good to have something worthy the price.
Jennifer P.
Love this eye cream. It makes me feel refreshed after using it. I had a sample of it and I went back to buy more of it. I feel like it reduces lines as well. I am a repeat purchaser so I would definitely buy again.
Anney P.
Chicago
I received this as a trial sample and it works best to lessen dark circle.., it is good as per price and gentle on dry skin.. packaging is perfect... i will recommend to give a try, and you will love this product..
mia M.
Saint Mary's
Recently wanted to try a different eye cream because the one I was using before wasn’t doing the job. The girl at Ulta recommend this and sure enough after just a week of use I can notice a big difference!
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
This isn’t magic in a bottle it doesn’t really repair but works as a quick fix and lasts a few hours. I probably won’t purchase this again since i haven’t seen any major results
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?