BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream

Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sandra M.
Salisbury
This Clinique Repair wear Antigravity Eye Cream works great on wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes. I added this to my morning and evening routine almost a year ago and the results are astonishing.
Autumn B.
Fond du Lac
I only had a sample of this product, but from what I can tell as a first time user, this is a very nice product. I bought this at Yonkers and it did meet my expectations. I wouldn’t say that this need any improvement and I would recommend.
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
I personally didnt use it myself but i did buy this product for my mom and she loved it. It worked great for her and she said that it was moisturizing and got rid of under eye bags. I would recommend this product and will buy it for myself in the future
Lenore C.
Roseville
I had a sample of this eye cream and I really liked it! I used it at night on clean skin and did feel it improved the look and texture of my under eye area. The packaging is nice and I would purchase it!
Savannah M.
Atlanta
Was given as free sample and definitely would buy again if I came across it. It seemed to effective and formed my skin. Great for what I expected from such a nice brand. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Alyssa D.
This will smooth out any crease you may have! Instantly reduces the puffiness you find near your eyes and firms up your under eyes. I recommend for anybody who’s not looking for a treatment product.
Hadar A.
La Jolla
Feels great underneath the eyes. It is repairwear but also moisturizing. I don't have too many wrinkles but I didn't really see a difference when using this product. Maybe need to use it long enough?
Callie S.
Canton, GA
This cream is nice, but I prefer a thicker cream. I didn't notice any significant change in my under eye area. There was nothing wrong with it, I just would like to see a little more improvement.
Tere M.
I thought this product was great! It left my under eyes feeling smooth and not wrinkly! It helped me with my dark circles tooo! I would recommend buying this product and also will buy it again! it also has this fresh scent to it
Sarahi B.
Edinburg
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s helped reduce the wrinkles on my eyes, definitely worth every buck. I’m only 22 using eye cream but its never too late to start. This by far exceeded my expectations, i’ve tried many but this one is worth purchasing again.
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's