BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Sherri J.
Portland
So far out of the eye creams I have tried.  Clinique had less negative affect on my eyes and skin.  Because of my sensitive skin and eyes, many products irritate me.  But I liked Clinique and it felt nice when applied.  I would recommend this products to others.
Ai S.
Daytona Beach
Initially I got this at Sephora on my birthday in the sampler size as a gift and I wasn’t too fond of the smell but it really did a great job at getting rid of the dark circles around and underneath my eyes so I was willing to compromise.
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
I’ve always been a huge fan of Clinique since their products are hypoallergenic. I really didn’t see any improvement in the skin and area after my eyes after using this cream though. I would probably wouldn’t recommend it to a friend.
kennedy b.
This stuff is very good if you have promenade under eye wrinkles. It’s very smooth and creamy and you can easily apply make up over it. The price is a bit much for what you get and I feel like you can find a dupe at the drugstore, but it definitely works well.
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
This product is so under rated. It feels so smooth when applying. The packaging is perfect because nothing is waisted. It’s effective and feels luxurious. I love how thick it is, my under eyes have never looked better.
Cindy E.
Denver
I thought I'd try this after using a different Clinique eye cream for years. It doesn't seem as moisturizing. Not horrible, but my eyes need more-especially in winter. It would be a good cream for someone looking for more preventative than corrective help.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I really love this product. I can tell a difference as soon as I use it . My only thing I wish it would go on sale sometimes. I usually use it a couple times a week, so I can get the benefits and have it longer as well
Audra M.
Murrysville, PA
This cream was heavy and left my skin feeling slightly oily. I have not seen any long term results but with consistent use over a longer time frame I am hoping for better results! I trust Clinique and their formulas.
Katelin R.
united states
Although this is mainly for eyes I like to use this product as an overall moisturizer and it's absolutely incredible. All I'd like to say is that if you have a more oily face this product may not work for you as it has a very oily base. Super slippery!
Danae B.
Conway, AR
Love this eye cream it is super moisturizing and is very gentle on your eyes. Easy to use for everyday wear and and is very effective on puffiness I think it’s a great value for what you get and I would buy again.
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's