BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Tere M.
I really like this cream! It’s a little bit pricey but it does it’s job! I feel my skin smooth and tight once I apply it! I would recommend buying this product! And it smells good too!
Mikolaj M.
Edina, MN
This stuff is absolutely fantastic! It has helped reduce the puffiness and black circles under my eyes. I use this on almost a daily basis (if I'm on vacation, I tend to take a different eye cream) and will continue to keep this as part of my routine until I find something better.
Renee' B.
Bonifay
Needed a little help with my eyes so I chose this product & to see how good it worked. It was just okay to me. But would give it another chance if I had anymore.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Using makeup can take a lot out of your skin, including causing you to age a little faster than expected. But having Clinique on your side is like having a secret weapon that isn't so secret. I not only recommend it but I swear by it. If you haven't got yours yet then you should go soon.
Michelle S.
Salmon
I received a sample size of this eye cream. I am of an age where the lines and dark spots are coming in strong. (29 and holding!). The scent is nice and the texture is smooth and easy to apply, however, I got a smattering of little pimples in my purple eye bags. I want to love it, but my skin did not agree.
Shelbie M.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoyed the feel of this product. Very smooth & left my eyes feeling soft. I.t also wasn’t irritating to my sensitive skin. The package is small for how much it costs.
Maria J.
Milton
This is a nice treat. Smooth application. Not greasy. Feels luxurious to my skin. It's gentle and I look forward to applying before bed. I'm impressed with how fresh my eyes appear even with little sleep. I'd definitely recommended it. It's a must in everyone's night time regimen and travel bag.
Taylor S.
I really like this product and my mom uses it religiously. It's kind of expensive but you get what you pay for quality wise. It's a tiny jar but a little goes a long way with this product. I'm not sure that it helps with wrinkles but it hydrates well
Stephanie T.
Lavalette, WV
This is a great eye cream but it is a little pricy. I feel like you would probably get the same results from Olay. It seems to be good for my eyes but i probably won’t repurchase due to the price. You won’t be disappointed with this product.
Jenny R.
Orange Park, FL
I was given a sample of this by my mother and I love it. It is a little on the pricey size but definitely worth the splurge. It firms the area around your eyes so you look alert and not have noticeable dropping. I will continue to buy it.
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?