BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Adrian B.
This product isn't the worst eye cream, but it's not the absolute best. My cream was really almost like a liquid for some reason. Maybe I got the bad egg, but it worked miracles!
Morgan L.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love this eye cream! One of my favorites! Its so lightweight and makes my skin so soft and makes my eyes not look as puffy or tired all the time! I definitely think it does an amazing job and is a staple!
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
This is a good eye cream for the price. I didn’t start seeing a difference with the fine lines until after a month of using. It’s a very soft cream and goes on smoothly. There isn’t a greedy feel to it & make up can be applied to the area within a couple of minutes. I have also use this cream at night as well, since it feels so nice. The wrinkles are still there, but not as noticeable.
Ashley S.
Love this product. Being a mom of 2, one being 5 and one being 5 months old, I’m usually running on zero sleep. I no longer have black eyes or bags. And I have only used a little bit. Will buy again!!!!
Veronica H.
Bought this eye cream for my mom and it’s working wonders for her. She uses it every night after washing her face. It is clinic so it is a little pricey but worth the money.
I got this as a trial with my skin care products I buy from Clinique. I’ve bought t since and was pretty surprised by it. It wasn’t harsh on my skin. I usually buy most my Clinique stuff straight from the website! I would purchase this again. I could see a difference in my eyes.  It worked really well.
Lisa W.
NE
This is very thick and luxurious. I dab this in and use all over the eyes top and bottom. I also smile to get those horrible looking laughing eye wrinkles to pop out and apply over that area too. This is silky smooth but not a silicone feeling. Very creamy and worthy of your time and $. Clinique has sales a few times a year if that help you at all. I like it so much.
Melissa C.
Brandon
I like this product. I felt after a few weeks of using that I could see a difference. I prefer something that I can see a difference sooner though. However everyone is different in that area. I do have sensitive skin and it did not bother me. I did enjoy the smell and the texture. It was creamy and I felt it hydrated the area around my eyes really well.
Ann S.
I've used this eye cream every night after I wash my face it is a very good product it's very smooth and creamy. Does reduce dark circles a little bit what it's not the most dramatic change I know usually do trust this brand for skin care but I would suggest getting maybe a different eye cream.
Emily M.
Toledo
I️ love this eye cream!! My favorite part about I️t I️s that the tiniest bit goes the longest way. The moisturizer was super gentle on my skin and kept I️t soft throughout the entire night! I️ have been using this cream forever and will continue to do so!
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's