BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream

Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Ellyn D.
HOLTSVILLE
I bought this as my add on purchase at Macy’s for $49.00 when they had their twice a year free make-up kit gift. It’s thick and creamy, use it every night. I have fragrance and paraben allergies so I’m always afraid to switch or try another brand. Once tried Arbonne but was not happy and went right back to Clinique. I also use their mascara, under eye concealer and powder as my foundation.
Erin N.
One of my favorite products. Keeps my skin moisturized and refreshed. The packaging is wonderful and I’ve never had a problem about it not fitting in my makeup case. It is a little pricey but it’s a solid product.
Catherine G.
I'm a really big fan of Clinique products and there are a few that are just holy grails for me. That being said I'm not a huge fan of their eye creams. This cream is moisturizing but I didn't notice much of a brightening effect but did help with the elasticity. It is creamy and an absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't leave a residue that interferes with makeup. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Amazing! Amazing! Amazinggg! This stuff works like a charm. I gaurentee you will see a difference, it works wonders for my skin! I would recommend to anyone who has uneven skin tones underneath their eyes.
Emily K.
Works pretty well, I feel like it hydrates my under eye and it feels somewhat tighter, but nothing too crazy. I like it for when I’m super tired and my under eyes need a boost in the morning and also if I’m just relaxing at night before bed.
Amosc: A.
Dalzell, SC
it was okay. it was not the best i have used. It was disappointing i had been using it for months and i still looked the same. The package was nice though. It was gentle on the skin. I would not buy again.
Gabriella D.
lehigh acres Fl
Clique products are wonderful, they leave your face so smooth. I love products like these , they really do last forever. It’s very nice packaging it comes in a small container so it’s easy to have on the go. Or put it in an organizer , I use this maybe every week.
Jordan S.
I love this product! It’s easy on the eyes... literally ! It’s super smooth while applying and a little goes a long way. It is a little pricy for a drug store but for me it’s worth the investment.. I’m a regular with this product now
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
I Never noticed a difference in this eye product it had absolutely no affect on my skins firmness around the eye area I give it three stars because it was very soothing and hydrating
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's