BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream

Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mia L.
Colorado Springs
I am very fond of this product. It is very thick and did meet my expectations. I use this all the time and every night before bed. Meets the expectations for the price.
Melissa U.
Pittsburgh
Even with two weeks of use, little improvement showed. It was the first time I had used this product, and I haven't returned for more. I felt it was very greasy. Almost like a mucus feel. I have had better luck with cheaper brands than the department store brand I paid a lot to get.
Haylee M.
Linn
I went into my local Dillards to ask about my under eye bags. The lady working gave me a sample of this product and i loved it. It seemed a little pricey,  but definitely worth the money in my opinion. It tightens the bags under my eyes making them look rejuvenated!
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Great product for a relatively good price. I liked the thickness of the cream, it went on easily and smoothly. I was happy with the changes that I noticed almost instantly. I was overall very happy with the quality, price, and effectiveness of the cream.
Amber B.
Kansas City
I used this product for probably about 6 months straight and did not see great results. I think for the price there's better out there on the market. It just doesn't seem to have much of a firming aspect for the anti-gravity lift. I was kind of sad because I really wanted to love it.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Gwynne M.
I was given a small sample and asked to use this for a week and evaluate the differences I could see in those days. I expected to see nothing in a week, most products take upwards of a month anyway to even begin to work, but this was incredible. The morning puffiness vanished the first day, by the third my eyes looked different. I knew if I saw less puffiness and less lines, everyone else did too. Finally an eye care regimen I can stick with because of the changes I can see.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I recently decided I needed to start taking care of my face so I decided to purchase this eye cream and honestly it was the best choice. I love the smell and I feel like it has already improved the appearance of the skin around my eyes
Anna T.
Portland
I love the texture of this cream. It really made my skin feel hydrated without being too heavy. One of the things I’ve tried to start using as a young adult is anti-aging products. I think I need to add this one to my daily routine.
Emily S.
Reading
Not super expensive, but definitely effective! It's the first firming eye cream I've used that has both an immediate and lasting effect. As soon as I put it on, I see fewer fine lines. This is now my go to eye cream!
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's