BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

EleceshaEnloe E.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
I worked for Clinique 17 years ago. I became hooked on most of there products then. I continue to use this eye cream now that I am older and need it more. I love it.
Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
Ya'll. This stuff is AMAZING!
I am 29 and my eyes were starting to look more and more hooded. I had wrinkles on my eyelids so bad my eyeshadow wasn't sticking to the creases. My eyeliner was just dragging my eyelid and not even going on. The wrinkles under my eyes were making then look swollen!! It was really effecting my self esteem. I already had a drooping eyelid that I've had my whole life (I remember being a teenager and emailing Covergirl asking for tips on how to make it look more open lol) and anyways, I've been using this for 2 weeks, and it's lifted the skin around my eyes so much that I just feel like I have so much more room to play with shadow on it. I wish I had a proper before and after pic but alas I don't :( but you should get a sample of it to try!
Naree P.
Irvine
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of my all time favorite brand. I think I bought my first makeup at Clinique. I love this product and you pretty much can’t go wrong with all the others as long as you choose the right one for your skin.
Sierra h.
Macon, GA
I recommend this product to everyone! A little goes a long way. I love how moisturizing and lightweight this cream is. I use daily after I wash my face with Clinique gently liquid soap. It's not greasy or irritating to my sensitive skin. I've noticed that I don't have any puffiness under my eyes anymore and the dark circles are lightening up as well. Please try this product you won't be disappointed!
Anna P.
The creamy texture absolutely improves the look of dry skin and smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but so do lots of other eye-area moisturizers whose packaging doesn't compromise the long term effectiveness of its light- and air-sensitive ingredients. See our list of Best Eye Moisturizers for eye creams whose ingredients and packaging combine to create a product worth your beauty dollars.
Kaysie C.
This product goes on creamy and smooth. It looks pretty thick in the jar but doesn't feel heavy on my eyes. It was given to me by a friend who received it in her 3 piece set from Macy's. The packaging is great and small enough to keep in my medicine cabinet. I've only been using t for a week or so but I feel like the fine lines under my eyes are already less visible. The only con is that I'm not a big fan of floral smelling face products and this defiantly reminds me of my grandmother. lol
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Simply in love with this. Keeps your makeup on for a long time. And great for combination skin. One of my favorite things to buy and carry along with me wherever I go. Def recommend this for anyone to buy.
Derick K.
 The only eye cream in the market that works from my point of view everything else is a waste of money I wasn't thinking of purchasing a  Clinique product because I am highly allergic to them I don't know what it is but  I am  but I decided to buy this product in particular because  I need an eye cream and none of the brands in the Norstrom counter had any available so I pick this one up praying not to hive  and it was outstanding it should be more than five stars
ellie m.
Raleigh, NC
as a teenager, it's kind of weird that i'm reviewing this, i know, but you can't start too early, right? anyways, i've always had really dry undereyes, and i've been using this cream for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and my undereyes ha e never felt so moisturized. i can't speak much to the anti-gravity claim, but i have seen some help in the dark circle department, even though it doesn't really claim to do that, it just kind of comes along with the moisture
Morgan S.
New Waterford
I was searching for an eye cream to “lift” the area around my eyes and i found one! This eye cream has a very nice formula with no smell. It goes on easy. I put it on at night before bed and wake up with a lighter looking eye area! It makes under my eyes feel very firm, and not dull like usual!
Lindsey P.
Austin, TX
What do you think of this for younger people?

Macy's