BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

VinSpired V.
I was slightly disappointed in this cream. It felt very heavy on my eyes and when my eyes would water or I would sweat, the cream would make my eyes burn. It did seem to work on my wrinkles and such but I wasn't happy with the greasy feeling and burning sensations. I don't think I would recommend this product to my friends even though I usually love Clinique products!
Paige P.
I enjoyed using this product I would use this under my makeup everyday and it worked flawlessly. Leaving no greasy residues. I am in my twenties and am not experiencing any wrinkles at this time. I was using this product more for prevention. Needless to say I have since found a clinque eye cream that better suits my needs. I did give this product to my mom to try. Now it is one of her "must have" products. She seems to have really seen results and is hooked!
Julissa G.
Jackson
Definitely a fan! With my dry skin, I find that no matter what I use, my face makeup always settles into the fine lines around my eyes. Once I started using this I noticed a significant difference in how my makeup wore throughout the day around my eyes. Would definitely recommend! Got my mom and aunt onto it too and they also love it!
Kaylee N.
Fort Riley
I cannot say this enough, I LOVE CLINIQUE! I have extremely sensitive skin and Clinique never causes any irritation to my skin. The Clinique repairwear eye cream works wonders! Seriously give it a try. Also, Clinique is constantly giving free samples when you purchase anything from them! Win win
Crystal R.
Thornton, CO
I absolutely love Clinique products. I have been using this brand for years and will continue to do so. I will purchase this product again! You don't need much product which is great and the cream is thick and luxurious and I see results on my wrinkles and fine lines!
Nicole M.
Alhambra, CA
I started using this eye cream to help with the fine lines and puffiness under my eye and it worked for a while but once I stopped using it automatically went back to they way it was before. It is also pricey.
Gina P.
I was hoping this would do more then using the old ponds cold creams. I found it not to be uplifting and dried to quickly. I felt I had to apply a heavy amount to feel like it was actually covering
Nichole H.
It is a very nice soft product. But I do not feel it should be so highly priced. It does take a while to see results. I do enjoy it because it softens and plumps my eye up. The only down fall is that when sleeping it may get into your eyes which burns very badly.
Jennifer H.
I bought this at Macy’s and I was a little skeptical because I have very bad under eye circles and nothing has ever helped my under eyes but after a few uses I have noticed my under eye skin becoming less puffy and swollen which is a miracle to me. I apply this before bed every night and I will be purchasing another as soon as this jar runs out because I think the long term effects will be even greater
Mia L.
Colorado Springs
I am very fond of this product. It is very thick and did meet my expectations. I use this all the time and every night before bed. Meets the expectations for the price.