BY CLINIQUE

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

VinSpired V.
I was slightly disappointed in this cream. It felt very heavy on my eyes and when my eyes would water or I would sweat, the cream would make my eyes burn. It did seem to work on my wrinkles and such but I wasn't happy with the greasy feeling and burning sensations. I don't think I would recommend this product to my friends even though I usually love Clinique products!
Julissa G.
Jackson
Definitely a fan! With my dry skin, I find that no matter what I use, my face makeup always settles into the fine lines around my eyes. Once I started using this I noticed a significant difference in how my makeup wore throughout the day around my eyes. Would definitely recommend! Got my mom and aunt onto it too and they also love it!
Gina P.
I was hoping this would do more then using the old ponds cold creams. I found it not to be uplifting and dried to quickly. I felt I had to apply a heavy amount to feel like it was actually covering
Jennifer H.
I bought this at Macy’s and I was a little skeptical because I have very bad under eye circles and nothing has ever helped my under eyes but after a few uses I have noticed my under eye skin becoming less puffy and swollen which is a miracle to me. I apply this before bed every night and I will be purchasing another as soon as this jar runs out because I think the long term effects will be even greater
Melissa U.
Pittsburgh
Even with two weeks of use, little improvement showed. It was the first time I had used this product, and I haven't returned for more. I felt it was very greasy. Almost like a mucus feel. I have had better luck with cheaper brands than the department store brand I paid a lot to get.
Haylee M.
Linn
I went into my local Dillards to ask about my under eye bags. The lady working gave me a sample of this product and i loved it. It seemed a little pricey,  but definitely worth the money in my opinion. It tightens the bags under my eyes making them look rejuvenated!
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Great product for a relatively good price. I liked the thickness of the cream, it went on easily and smoothly. I was happy with the changes that I noticed almost instantly. I was overall very happy with the quality, price, and effectiveness of the cream.
Amber B.
Kansas City
I used this product for probably about 6 months straight and did not see great results. I think for the price there's better out there on the market. It just doesn't seem to have much of a firming aspect for the anti-gravity lift. I was kind of sad because I really wanted to love it.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Gwynne M.
I was given a small sample and asked to use this for a week and evaluate the differences I could see in those days. I expected to see nothing in a week, most products take upwards of a month anyway to even begin to work, but this was incredible. The morning puffiness vanished the first day, by the third my eyes looked different. I knew if I saw less puffiness and less lines, everyone else did too. Finally an eye care regimen I can stick with because of the changes I can see.
Katie G.
Newaygo, MI
what's you favorite eye cream? I cannot find one that I love. it's been a 3 year battle lol Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity™ Eye Cream
Kayla D.
I'm looking for an eye cream that will prevent aging and lines around my eyes while keeping the skin around my eyes hydrated. Would you recommend this or is there a better product I could buy?
Jessica F.
I have super dry under eye with fine lines and dark circles. Does it help with any of these? How's the best to apply?
Lexi M.
Kent, OH
What is the best eye creams out there?! Looking for something light weight and good for puffiness!
Lisa B.
Scarborough, ON
Does this cream feel refreshing when on? I like to ‘feel’ it working.

Macy's