BY CLINIQUE #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan S.
New Waterford
I was searching for an eye cream to “lift” the area around my eyes and i found one! This eye cream has a very nice formula with no smell. It goes on easy. I put it on at night before bed and wake up with a lighter looking eye area! It makes under my eyes feel very firm, and not dull like usual!
Jennifer H.
I bought this at Macy’s and I was a little skeptical because I have very bad under eye circles and nothing has ever helped my under eyes but after a few uses I have noticed my under eye skin becoming less puffy and swollen which is a miracle to me. I apply this before bed every night and I will be purchasing another as soon as this jar runs out because I think the long term effects will be even greater
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I bought this product for my mom, and she has been using it for about 2 months now and hasn’t noticed any difference. Didn’t make any difference on her wrinkles / dark circles. She said it did make her skin feel firm when first applying but that would wear off in a minute. This product was very expensive:/
DeeDee T.
Lincoln park, MI
I really like the Clinique line of products.  This one is particular seems to work pretty good.  My eyes seem to be more firm since ive been using it, and they are definitely brighter and softer.  I would recommend this to others.  And I will definitely purchase it again.
Melissa U.
Pittsburgh
Even with two weeks of use, little improvement showed. It was the first time I had used this product, and I haven't returned for more. I felt it was very greasy. Almost like a mucus feel. I have had better luck with cheaper brands than the department store brand I paid a lot to get.
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Cristina O.
Anderson, SC
I don’t usually use eye cream but ever since I discovered this one I use it every night now, it is not heavy on the eyes and it is a rich texture, does not feel watered down or oily. I absolutely would recommend! You can instantly feel your skin tighten and I love it!!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This product really feels and looks like it refreshes my face! Especially after a long night .. or that time of the month especially when you just feel tired or sleepless this product really makes you look more awake and feel like you’re pampering your skin.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I’ve used Clinique for a long time since they are hypoallergenic and I have pretty sensitive skin. Their eye cream doesn’t feel quite as potent as other brands might, but for my minimal needs it was perfect and didn’t cause any kind of issues with my skin
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Great product for a relatively good price. I liked the thickness of the cream, it went on easily and smoothly. I was happy with the changes that I noticed almost instantly. I was overall very happy with the quality, price, and effectiveness of the cream.
Kayla D.
I'm looking for an eye cream that will prevent aging and lines around my eyes while keeping the skin around my eyes hydrated. Would you recommend this or is there a better product I could buy?
Jessica F.
I have super dry under eye with fine lines and dark circles. Does it help with any of these? How's the best to apply?
Racheal W.
Does this really work? I struggle with little wrinkles on my eyelids and I am hoping to finding a miracle eye cream to diminish them!
Iveliza B.
Perfec is good
Sable W.
Dawsonville, GA
I have been looking for a great firming cream, does this really work? Are there others that are better?