BY CLINIQUE #75 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Mary C.
Livingston
I bought this product hoping to rewind and brighten my under-eyes. The product made them feel smooth and was gentle on my skin, but did not fufill my hopes of correcting my under eyes. Pricey considering it did not work correctly. Would only recommend for someone trying to smooth out the under-eye area for easier makeup application.

Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I’ve used Clinique for a long time since they are hypoallergenic and I have pretty sensitive skin. Their eye cream doesn’t feel quite as potent as other brands might, but for my minimal needs it was perfect and didn’t cause any kind of issues with my skin
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
I’ve always been a huge fan of Clinique since their products are hypoallergenic. I really didn’t see any improvement in the skin and area after my eyes after using this cream though. I would probably wouldn’t recommend it to a friend.
kennedy b.
This stuff is very good if you have promenade under eye wrinkles. It’s very smooth and creamy and you can easily apply make up over it. The price is a bit much for what you get and I feel like you can find a dupe at the drugstore, but it definitely works well.
ash w.
Monroe, LA
Clinique is my make up and skin care go to! Every product I have used I love. Their products are great for your skin. My oily skin loves the products. I highly recommend any of their products. Definite add to your skin care routine!
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Amazing! Amazing! Amazinggg! This stuff works like a charm. I gaurentee you will see a difference, it works wonders for my skin! I would recommend to anyone who has uneven skin tones underneath their eyes.
Allison H.
I like the cooling feeling of this cream. I used it at night for my night time routine. I never had skin allergy reactions to this product. I wanted to try other brands so I never repurchased. I would recommend for a medium priced eye cream.
Jordan S.
I love this product! It’s easy on the eyes... literally ! It’s super smooth while applying and a little goes a long way. It is a little pricy for a drug store but for me it’s worth the investment.. I’m a regular with this product now
Tere M.
I thought this product was great! It left my under eyes feeling smooth and not wrinkly! It helped me with my dark circles tooo! I would recommend buying this product and also will buy it again! it also has this fresh scent to it
Erin A.
Princeton
This product though reasonably priced is fantastic still it worked great and i woke feeling revitalized. It was easy enough to find at my local Ulta and works fantastically I would most defiantly purchase this product again!