BY CLINIQUE #54 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Densely hydrating cream helps lift up, firm up around the eyes. Helps erase the look of fine lines and builds cushion into time-thinned skin. Even the first application creates a cushiony feel and a brighter look. That's just the beginning.

How to Use:

• Use Twice A Day, Morning and Night
  • with Ring Finger, Apply Sparingly to Entire Eye Area Using a Gentle Patting Motion

Ingredients :

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax , Polybutene , Sucrose , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Cetyl Esters , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Cetearyl Glucoside , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Linoleic Acid , Cholesterol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Squalane , Phytosphingosine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Peg-8 , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Polysilicone-11 , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-100 Stearate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Stearic Acid , 1,2-Hexanediol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Aminomethyl Propanol , Potassium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium Edta , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica

Morgan S.
New Waterford
I was searching for an eye cream to “lift” the area around my eyes and i found one! This eye cream has a very nice formula with no smell. It goes on easy. I put it on at night before bed and wake up with a lighter looking eye area! It makes under my eyes feel very firm, and not dull like usual!
Jennifer H.
I bought this at Macy’s and I was a little skeptical because I have very bad under eye circles and nothing has ever helped my under eyes but after a few uses I have noticed my under eye skin becoming less puffy and swollen which is a miracle to me. I apply this before bed every night and I will be purchasing another as soon as this jar runs out because I think the long term effects will be even greater
Jennifer M.
Derry, NH
Loved this eye cream for anti wrinkled. Even though I’m in my young 30s I’m trying to take care of my skin so that when I’m older I’ll have not only developed a routine but also have good skin. Did a great job of moisturizing. Used this product at night.
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I bought this product for my mom, and she has been using it for about 2 months now and hasn’t noticed any difference. Didn’t make any difference on her wrinkles / dark circles. She said it did make her skin feel firm when first applying but that would wear off in a minute. This product was very expensive:/
DeeDee T.
Lincoln park, MI
I really like the Clinique line of products.  This one is particular seems to work pretty good.  My eyes seem to be more firm since ive been using it, and they are definitely brighter and softer.  I would recommend this to others.  And I will definitely purchase it again.
Melissa U.
Pittsburgh
Even with two weeks of use, little improvement showed. It was the first time I had used this product, and I haven't returned for more. I felt it was very greasy. Almost like a mucus feel. I have had better luck with cheaper brands than the department store brand I paid a lot to get.
Haylee M.
Linn
I went into my local Dillards to ask about my under eye bags. The lady working gave me a sample of this product and i loved it. It seemed a little pricey,  but definitely worth the money in my opinion. It tightens the bags under my eyes making them look rejuvenated!
Kendall F.
This product has superb quality that truly improves your skin. Instant results after one use but long term benefits from frequent usage. It is compatible with all skin types and skin concerns. Easy to apply as well as reseal. A larger quantity per package would be useful!
Cristina O.
Anderson, SC
I don’t usually use eye cream but ever since I discovered this one I use it every night now, it is not heavy on the eyes and it is a rich texture, does not feel watered down or oily. I absolutely would recommend! You can instantly feel your skin tighten and I love it!!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This product really feels and looks like it refreshes my face! Especially after a long night .. or that time of the month especially when you just feel tired or sleepless this product really makes you look more awake and feel like you’re pampering your skin.
Kayla D.
I'm looking for an eye cream that will prevent aging and lines around my eyes while keeping the skin around my eyes hydrated. Would you recommend this or is there a better product I could buy?
Jessica F.
I have super dry under eye with fine lines and dark circles. Does it help with any of these? How's the best to apply?
Racheal W.
Does this really work? I struggle with little wrinkles on my eyelids and I am hoping to finding a miracle eye cream to diminish them!
Iveliza B.
Perfec is good
Sable W.
Dawsonville, GA
I have been looking for a great firming cream, does this really work? Are there others that are better?

back