BY CLINIQUE

Start with three skin-care treats to a young, firm & radiant complexion: Repairwear sculpting night cream - 15ml Repairwear laser focus wrinkle Correcting eye cream - 5ml Dramatically different moisturizing lotion - 1oz / 30m All about the...

Sidney H.
Kernersville
This kid is amazing for anyone for a birthday gift/Christmas gift I love it so much it get my whole day going I got it for Pressley and gave us a present and I would not want anything else but that because with amazing products in it or
Hallimah R.

29 Dec 2013LOVE this balm!I’ve never been a fan of Clinique skincare but the Take The Day Off Balm is AMAZING!!! I’m on my second pot! The balm is unscented and when melted between your fingertips, it turns into an oil that is easy to massage into the skin. It removes every bit of makeup and leaves no residue behind. A must have in my nightly cleansing routine! Highly recommend.
Evelyn C.
I like this set because It comes with everything you need for your face! it comes with a night cream, a day cream, a shadow duo a mascara and a lipstick. It is a great value as these full size products just a few are worth wayy more. I would reccomend getting this for a gift!
Cole C.
This gift set was one of the first free sets I received with purchase of Clinique item. I love everything about this set except the lip stick, not so much a fan of the lip stick. I would buy all the other items though that cone with this set.
Courtnie S.
Great Falls , MT
No matter how old I get, Clinique holds a special place in my heart. I have never been disappointed in any of their products and their gifts always go above and beyond any other brand I buy from. I highly recommend any Clinique product.
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
I love these sample bags. As far as the make up...I always love. The skin care, I never have enough in the sample size to make a fair judgment. Clinique is really pricey so I would have to love the product to purchase full size.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
I got this cute little gift bag as a gift. It had a cute combo of skin and makeup products. Eye shadows are buttery and go on nice, lipstick is creamy and nice as well as the skin products. would recommend this to anyone.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
I love the free stuff you get when you buy Clinique! All their products are great! They are light weight when you need an everyday look! It's also great to try he sample size before committing to a product!
Emily H.
Abilene, TX
This is a great way to sample lots of different products! The moisturizer was amazing! I bought this pack from jcpenny. It was very soft on my skin and seemed to really help with what I needed it to!