Clinique Repairwear uploaded by zirse a.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is the price of this product? And is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • Wondering if it works on oily skin is because i have acne problem...3 Answers
  • I have tried this and did not see results within the time period ...1 Answers
Andrea P.
Love this product! I am a woman in her 40's and have battled with acne since I was a teenager. My oily skin has kept me from wearing makeup for many years because of constant breakouts. In May of 2014 I decided to try Clinique and I tried the Acne Solutions line. What a difference in my skin. I am back to wearing makeup every single day and my skin has remained so clear. I wear this product in my oily areas every day under my Clinique Acne Solutions foundation and makeup looks and feels great. What a confidence booster because even if I do go out without makeup, my skin is clear. I am really not sure why this product works because I have tried other products with more salicylic acid in them, but nothing has worked like this product line.
zirse a.
This product is amazing! Even my acne scars and craters which are deep to begin with have improved so much, they have deminished and are less noticeable. My fine lines are all gone! It is more like a resurfacing product for the skin which works better than any of the resurfacing products which I've already used like microdermabrasions. I was really surprised about the result. This is what I have been looking for to treat my problems
Edie R.
la habra, CA
Maybe my wrinkles are set in their ways or maybe they are just mocking me, but the Deep wrinkle cream by Clinique just didn't do much to diminish them. I used this for about a week, and the finer lines looked as if they were fading, but my smile lines (smile lines my butt) didn't budge. I do not know if I should have givenit longer, or maybe I should go try a different cream from Target, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Clinique Deep Wrinkel repair is fantastic stuff! I love the price and the resaults are great!!! I watched wrinkles disappear like magic and my face looked so refreshing . It also looked as if I get all the rest I need and I'm a bussy mom with five kids at home and a grand daughter I have all the time. I work outside in the sun ,so had some sun dammage to my face it took it all away. I would recommend it to anyone!!
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Clinique has a pedigree. They make great products. I am getting older and know that the products that I use today will help me tomorrow. This is a product that goes no evenly. feels like silk and it will help you with those fine lines that can make even young skin look aged. You don't have to use a lot just a couple of dabs and it goes a long way. Great for the eyes and lines around the mouth.
Kelly L.
Odum, GA
I like this product. Over about 7-8 weeks is when I actually started noticing some difference in my actual skin, and not just how my makeup went on. The smell is not bad or floral so I don't feel like I'm putting nothing but straight chemicals on my face, so that's nice. I just don't like how long it takes to notice any kind of difference.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My Absolute favorite wrinkle repair cream. It isn't heavy or greasy. It goes on soft and smooth and I could start seeing results just days after I started using it. better yet is I usually get it free in the free bag with samples with purchase so it's a perfect score that works so prefect. If I ran out of samples I'd definitely buy it.
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
This clinic product is absolutely amazing. Not only is it affordable and gentle when used correctly, it really does help to make your face look more beautiful. It helps to lessen wrinkles and also helps to lessen dark spots as well. I would definitely buy this again. This was definitely one of my better anti-aging product purchases!
jenette l.
Milford, OH
I have tried most all of these Clinique wrinkle products since I'm age 40 i keep trying to look younger and have better skin wish i would have started younger but i have been using these products for years and always look forward to trying new products by them i love there products one of the best products i own and use daily.
Shannon V.
Winston, GA
I love Clinique products and this deep wrinkle concentrate did not let me down. This has been a very effective product. I love the packaging as Clinique always takes pride in their packaging and the scent is nice on my face. Was not a heavy product to use very light on my skin. I have recommend to several people since using
zirse a.
Wondering if it works on oily skin is because i have acne problems ???
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
What is the price of this product? And is it worth the money?
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I have tried this and did not see results within the time period the bottle says it does. What else can I do or try?