BY CLINIQUE

For any skin with occasional or persistent redness.

What It Is:

Non-drying cream cleanser is the first step in our Redness Solutions Regimen. Use the entire regimen to see an immediate 33% improvement in visible redness.

What It Does:

Melts away makeup and impurities. Helps calm redness and irritation while preserving skin's moisture balance.

Testing proves the complete regimen gets powerful results:

The regimen was tested on participants with rosacea.
Visible redness improved:
Instantly     33%
8 Weeks     34%
The appearance of broken capillaries improved:
4 Weeks     21%
8 Weeks     29%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Probiotic Technology includes our patented, skin-soothing lactobacillus extract.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Oil-Free.

See an immediate 33% improvement in visible redness with the Redness Solutions Regimen.
The best way to get redness under control is a consistent, non-irritating routine. Each part of Clinique’s Redness Solutions Regimen has a purpose: cleanse, soothe, protect.

• Does this product remove makeup completely?1 Answers
  • I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and have notice...3 Answers
  • Is this entirely fragrance free and is this a cream cleanser or s...1 Answers
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
I suffer from rosacea and a lot of redness on my cheeks and this cleanser really seems to reduce the redness. It does feel like it leaves behind a film on your skin and that is why I only gave it 4 stars. I don’t like the feeling of residue after a cleanser is washed off but it does what it is supposed to do otherwise.
Brenna C.
Palm City
Clinique is by far my favorite brand for my skin. I have super dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser does the trick everytime. I will never go with any other type of cleanser again. This makes my skin feel so soft and helps with my breakouts. I definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra C.
I've only been using this cleanser for about a month now, but I can already notice a difference in how red my face is during the day. I flush very easily, and my face is just always red (whether I'm hot, cold, comfortable, just all the time). Using this cleanser twice a day for the past month is doing WONDERS to my redness! The package says to use for 8 full weeks for full benefit - I'm excited to see how this next month improves the redness as well! 4 stars because I prefer pumps as opposed to squeezing out my cleanser from a bottle - very minor complaint though.
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
I love this it's the best it's gentle it smells nice it works I highly recommend this product I buy mine at penny's usually but you can find clinique at most makeup counters in most major department stores and ulta . I will buy this again!
Sam D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this cleanser! It is so gentle on my face, even with rosacea. It is soothing, but I don’t think that it does a deep cleaning because it’s so gentle. That’s why I follow up with the toner and lotion. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with rosacea
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I get such red cheeks in the winter due to the heating in my house. I’ve grabbed this product for use when the redness seems extremely noticeable. I saw the red tone in my skin start to diminish within a couple days all while keeping my face very clean and refreshed
Elisa T.
Columbus, OH
This cleanser is so creamy and nice. It does a great job of removing make up and mascara, which easily melts away. It isn't too expensive, and I would definitely buy again. However, I would say it goes too quickly! But cream cleansers never last as long as foaming ones, and I prefer the creaminess of cleansers like this. My skin isn't too red to start with, so i think you have to use more of the line to see a reduction.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Sara R.
Plainfield
My mom had this in the shower one day and there was nothing else to use lol. Very gentle cleanser since it is a redness solution cleanser. Found other cleansers that I like better so I’ve only used it that one time.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
This cleanser does not foam up & requires a large amount to cleanse your skin because it absorbs into your skin while applying however regardless of the foaming issue it feels like I’m washing my face with a cream instead of a foaming cleanser but that is ok by me. I have sensitive skin/ rosacea so I look at it as a gentle lotion cleanser
Rachel M.
Do any stores stock clinique products like this or would I have to buy online?
Arlys M.
Ogden, UT
Dies this really work? My face is always red and irritated
Caitlin G.
I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and have noticed a difference in my skin, which is awesome. My question is if I stop using it, will my skin become red again or will the effects be mostly permanent?
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this dry your skin out? My skin is extremely sensitive and most everything dries it out.
Lill S.
Edmond, OK
Is this good for dry skin or better for oily