BY CLINIQUE

An extra-gentle cleanser for redness-prone skin. This extra-gentle, non-drying cream-gel helps calm visible redness and irritation while melting away makeup and impurities. It leaves skin clean feeling comforted. Helps maintain skin's moisture balance. For all skin types.

• Does this product remove makeup completely?1 Answers
  • I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and have notice...3 Answers
  • Is this entirely fragrance free and is this a cream cleanser or s...1 Answers
Alexandra C.
I've only been using this cleanser for about a month now, but I can already notice a difference in how red my face is during the day. I flush very easily, and my face is just always red (whether I'm hot, cold, comfortable, just all the time). Using this cleanser twice a day for the past month is doing WONDERS to my redness! The package says to use for 8 full weeks for full benefit - I'm excited to see how this next month improves the redness as well! 4 stars because I prefer pumps as opposed to squeezing out my cleanser from a bottle - very minor complaint though.
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
I love this it's the best it's gentle it smells nice it works I highly recommend this product I buy mine at penny's usually but you can find clinique at most makeup counters in most major department stores and ulta . I will buy this again!
Sam D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser 150ml/5oz more...
Love this cleanser! It is so gentle on my face, even with rosacea. It is soothing, but I don’t think that it does a deep cleaning because it’s so gentle. That’s why I follow up with the toner and lotion. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with rosacea
Elisa T.
Columbus, OH
This cleanser is so creamy and nice. It does a great job of removing make up and mascara, which easily melts away. It isn't too expensive, and I would definitely buy again. However, I would say it goes too quickly! But cream cleansers never last as long as foaming ones, and I prefer the creaminess of cleansers like this. My skin isn't too red to start with, so i think you have to use more of the line to see a reduction.
Sara R.
Plainfield
Review for: Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser 5 oz more...
My mom had this in the shower one day and there was nothing else to use lol. Very gentle cleanser since it is a redness solution cleanser. Found other cleansers that I like better so I’ve only used it that one time.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser 150ml/5oz more...
This cleanser does not foam up & requires a large amount to cleanse your skin because it absorbs into your skin while applying however regardless of the foaming issue it feels like I’m washing my face with a cream instead of a foaming cleanser but that is ok by me. I have sensitive skin/ rosacea so I look at it as a gentle lotion cleanser
jennifer M.
Boston
I used this for a little during the winter when my skin was really dry and irritated. I recommended it to a friend who always had Rosie-Red cheeks and she noticed a difference in her skin tone too.
Madison C.
Missoula
Clears up red splotches on the face! Also very good for sensitive skin, this left my face so smooth and moisturized too. Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser
Jojo C.
I liked this cleanser.  It's more of a lotion consistency.  It was not too pricey.  I did clean my face and skin nice.  I do see a difference in my skin after having used this.  It's in a nice squeezy tube. I would definitely buy this again I would like it more if it was more of a gentle foam.
Christina W.
Louisville, KY
Great product for sensitive skin. I can’t use many products due to my sensitive skin. This one has been amazing, smells good, and leaves your face feeling refreshed.
Rachel M.
Do any stores stock clinique products like this or would I have to buy online?
Arlys M.
Ogden, Ut
Dies this really work? My face is always red and irritated
Caitlin G.
I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and have noticed a difference in my skin, which is awesome. My question is if I stop using it, will my skin become red again or will the effects be mostly permanent?
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this dry your skin out? My skin is extremely sensitive and most everything dries it out.
Lill S.
Edmond, OK
Is this good for dry skin or better for oily