BY CLINIQUE

]Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with Rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks. Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness. Helps calm and comfort skin. Maintains skin's moisture balance. Helps avert future flare-ups.

Set includes:

• Soothing Cleanser
  • Daily Relief Cream
  • Daily Protective Base SPF 15

Clinique Redness Solutions Redness Regimen
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
I purchased this because of a recommendation online for rosacea treatments. I thought the kit would be the best option to try all the products in the line. I liked the cleanser & spot treatment relief cream and thought it did help some redness on my face but the protective base left a residue on my skin that I didn't like.
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
I have sensitive, eczema prone skin combined with mild rosacea, and this kit has helped to me to calm my skin. It is a great cleanser that does not make me break out, which is hard to come by, but you do have to use a makeup remover to be sure all makeup is gone before using it, as it will not remove it completely. The moisturizer is a staple for me. I use it day and night and have see so much improvement in my skin since using it. I highly recommend this to people with redness and rosacea.
ARMY |.
I bought this kit and honestly, there's nothing super special about it. It works pretty well, makes my skin feel good; I don't really use the color-correcting primer because my skin isn't red to the point of rosacea (which I believe this kit was made for) but I've made some use out of the cleanser and the moisturizer. It's a typical kit; a little expensive for the results, but alas it is Clinique skincare, so it does have that pricetag.
Heather M.
Jacksonville
I have tried so many products that to cover my redness of my skin. It was to the point that I was just layering on my skin and breaking out because of that. Then one day I went to the mall and went to the Clinique in a department store and they showed me the redness solution and they did one part of my face and could not believe it. I was in love. The reason I did 4 stars was because of price. I wish is it was more affordable
Cassady Y.
Omaha , NE
I have bad rosacea, and I'm always looking for something to help calm down my redness. I wasn't a huge fan of the cleanser, I felt like it never cleaned my skin well and left a gritty feeling. The moisturizer is very thick and a little goes a long way. With that being said, it seemed to help smooth my skin out a little, but I didn't see my redness go down at all.
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
This kit is AMAZING. I cannot stop recommending it to any of my friends who experience redness. There really is a visible difference. The kit lasts a long time. The creamy cleanser is amazing, and when it is used with the moisturizer it is unstoppable. I will buy again, but this time in the fuller sizes more than likely. I also love the sunscreen with the green tint to it, but I feel like I use it less (since my makeup has sunscreen in it) because I just use the moisturizer under my makeup.
Julie B.
Venetia, PA
This kit is fantastic. I have such red blotchy skin but I found that within weeks of using this as my routine my redness had significantly dulled. It is a bit on the expensive side but in my opinion it is worth it.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
I cant recommend this line enough. I use the 3 step system for dry skin (gentle foaming soap, toner, and dramatically different pump moisturizer) and then have added the redness reducing night cream, protective base, and foundation to my collection - COULDNT BE HAPPIER. I have horrible redness and these products remove all traces
Neisha G.
I suffer from bad rosacea and I was recommended this product at Sephora and Macy's so I gave it a try. I had the worst reaction ever to this! I woke the next day with red patches everywhere and it has a strong smell. It give it one star because it did feel nice on the skin at first. Wishing I'd like it .
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
Nice little set.
The cleanser is ultra gentle. It is a lotion texture in my hard water and doesn't remove make up well. As I double cleanse this isn't a problem.

Primer-Works pretty well.Tones down the redness and isn't too green on my fair skin.
Cream-Not the most moisturizing but when my skin is angry I find this soothing. Probably the one thing I would repurchase.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?