BY CLINIQUE #82 in Skincare Sets

]Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with Rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks. Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness. Helps calm and comfort skin. Maintains skin's moisture balance. Helps avert future flare-ups.

Set includes:

• Soothing Cleanser
  • Daily Relief Cream
  • Daily Protective Base SPF 15

Clinique Redness Solutions Redness Regimen
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I really did not see a difference in the redness on my face. All I could see and feel was how soft my face was. I didn’t notice that my face wasn’t getting any extra redness but this didn’t totally take it away. I gave it 3 stars for the fact I didn’t notice extra redness and for how soft my face was.
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I’ve been using the redness relief cream for less than a week now. My redness covers just my cheeks and then flushes deeper and out around that area randomly. The first day of using this cream, I noticed a difference in my redness. The last week it’s been reducing in size on my face and you can see the difference. Excited to see how it gets in a few weeks. I had a flare up once within this week and didn’t have the cream with me to see if it would help tone it down.

The texture is great and it is not greasy. A little goes a long way so even though it’s on the pricier side, I definitely see this lasting a while.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
I am a fan of many Clinique products, but this is one of the few which I can say I do not care for. I do have dry, sensitive, red skin. I was told that the Redness Solutions would be great for me. I have friends who use it faithfully, and love it. However, I did not. While it does what it says as far as calming the skin, it also is too thick and pasty to me. It does not leave my skin feeling fresh and supple, but rather heavy and layered. I don’t like the coordinating Redness Solutions foundation for the same reason.
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
I have very red skin but sadly I didn't see much improvement by using these products. Yes the products felt great on my skin and didnt worsen my redness by any means but I also didn't see any improvement whatsoever when it came to the red pigmentation of my skin
Tori A.
Dayton, OH
I always have redness under my eyes & on my nose. A beauty consultants recommended this product & nothing has worked as well as these! You don’t have to use that much which is awesome because it is kinda pricey. I will continue to buy!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is on of the best skin care sets for redness and rosacea out there aside from getting a prescription from a dermatologist. The ingredients are very effective at soothing and eliminating redness. They will also help improve the overall tone of your skin and help you achieve great skin prior to applying your makeup so you spend less time and product trying to cover up the redness but actually healing it instead.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
After using this product for 1 month I finally gave up and realized it wasn’t for me. It did not take away my redness and it actually made me break out worse than before. I spent so much money and was so let down. Save your money and look elsewhere
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
I purchased this because of a recommendation online for rosacea treatments. I thought the kit would be the best option to try all the products in the line. I liked the cleanser & spot treatment relief cream and thought it did help some redness on my face but the protective base left a residue on my skin that I didn't like.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I bought this for my husband and he seems to like it. He has dry sensitive skin and this didn't break me out or clog his pores. I have notice slight reduction in the redness in his face but nothing dramatic. He has an autoimmune disease though so there probably isn't much anything can do anyway.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I got this for my best friend who has rosacea and it worked really well to help with her redness. It was a little expensive and that’s the reason we can’t re-purchase it and I gave it four stars but it helped to calm her skin down for sure.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?

back