BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15

Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15

Shop Clinique Redness Solutions Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Have someone try this one for oily skin??
I Use this product and I’m having a hard time finding it , what stores carry it ?
Does this help with skin redness or does it just cover it up?
Start your review of Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15!
alifa V.
College Sta, TX
Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by alifa V.
This is a great product to use when you dont really want to wear makeup as it evens out the skin and has SPF! It was a bit hard to find in stores but the Clinique website carries it. It cancels out any redness and acne marks too. I would highly recommend it if you don't like wearing too much makeup but I wish they had more shades!
kate  C.
Geneva, IL
Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by kate  C.
SO UNDERRATED. If you have sensitive skin, acne prone skin, prone to redness and have normal to dry skin texture, this is for you!!! it’s such a beautiful lightweight formula with a buildable light to medium coverage! it’s so good at cancelling redness and evening the skin tone and it settles to a very natural satin finish!
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is without question an innovative foundation. I don’t believe that there is an equivalent to it with any brand. I love skincare and makeup combined and this really qualifies as just that. I recently began having a lot of redness and dryness with my skin. Patches of it that made me literally stay in the house as much as possible. It also was itchy and irritated. If I put on foundation and I have tons and tons of them, it was liable to increase the discomfort. I saw this on Ulta and it seemed like the perfect makeup for me. It’s $31 ,so definitely not the worst price, I have paid more. The bottle is tiny but it’s still the standard one fluid ounce. The foundation is dispensed by a tiny nozzle that really does a great job not over dispensing product. It’s easy to apply it straight to my face. It requires very little product for real results. The coverage of this is amazing. Redness be gone!! I use my Sigma F80 and it blends in just seconds. The thing that really makes this a winner for me is that it actually soothes my irritated areas. It feels cooling and hydrating, unlike other makeup I tried. My skin appears less red in general since I have been using it. I do need to use a powder with this or it is not going to last long but any powder I have tried with it works beautifully. It is not the lightest weight foundation but it doesn’t bother me. I do, however, think Clinique could work on the shades a bit. Calming Fair is still a bit too dark for me and that is the fairest shade. The undertone is slightly too orange as well. I can make it work with powder but some new shades would be excellent. If you struggle with redness and/ or irritated, inflamed skin and are looking for something that will cover and soothe, this is going to be the makeup that you need to get.
Jody G.
For me, at 58, has worked the best for me & covers decently. None so far.. I do put powder on top of it. I have tried many for my age & this works the best & does not get in my pores. Matte finish.
Suprava A.
Long Beach, CA
Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Suprava A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know about this product....never used it but I want some honest opinion on this.
Sarah L.
Denver, CO
Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very pleased with the results of this foundation! I’m suffering from new hormone issues which have caused my face to severely break out. I was afraid the lightest shade wouldn’t work on my skin, but I’m just barely dark enough. So be warned if your skin is lighter than mine this might not be the best option. I’ve only had the product one day and I’m in love. I really felt like my skin improved by the time I took off my makeup. I’ve shared a before/after as well as an after in the sunlight.
Jenn L.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this project religiously. The foundation is not cakey. It leaves my skin looking like skin (medium coverage) while still covering up redness efficiently. It's easy to apply and I don't like using any other foundation. I totally recommend this product.
Courtney C.
Pocahontas
I have rosacea, and I have been using this product for several years. It gives great coverage without being too thick or cakey. The 15 spf is nice because it means I don't have to use an additional spf moisturizer before I put on my foundation. I also don't need a green or yellow concealer prior to application. Definitely worth the price if you have redness concerns.
Amanda F.
Purchased at: Clinique
This foundation is very good at covering the redness on my face. I have rosacea so it is very difficult for me to find a product that will target my problem area. This foundation does just that. It is in a variety of colors to choose from and a variety of Redness Solution products.
Zachary P.
Osseo
Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Zachary P.
This foundation matches me perfectly, and it cancels all of my redness away. However, it does tend to crease a little bit around my eyes and nose area.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber L.
Washington, DC
il y a 4 ans
Has anyone else noticed Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 breaking up on oily skin, despite being touted for this skin type?