BY CLINIQUE

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
Ximena M.
Lima
The urgent relief cream is NOT a rosacea product, but for reactive redness. It’s just hydrocortizone actually, and hydrocortizone doesn’t do anything for rosacea. Save your money on that one, especially at $30!

The daily relief cream is identical to the CX relief cream, just less expensive. I like it though, it’s a nice mild moisturizer. Don’t believe the claims about it “over time reducing rosacea flare-ups”, I can’t believe how much companies get away with in their marketing!

They have a sunscreen and cleanser too. The sunscreen is too oily for my skin, but it’s gentle at least, I didn’t react to it. The cleanser is my favorite product, it’s mild and non-reactive and it doesn’t dry your skin out.
Jillian Larson 5.
Rosemere, QC
I have been using this kit for a few years and I am very happy with it. It has helped by rosacea a lot and made my skin clear, bright, and beautiful. I especially love the tinted green SPF cream. Helps reduce irritation and redness right away.
Maha S.
Guelph, ON
This is a great set for sensitive skin and is not pricey either. Works very effectively and is not harsh on any skin type. I would recommend it.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Kit de magnifico para nuestra piel y poder lucirla mas hermosa, definitivamente vale la pena y sobre todo la calidad!!
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?