BY CLINIQUE #57 in Skincare Sets

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this numerous times . I have a little bit of redness sometimes & this is one of the only things that help.
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is amazing if you have any redness, irritation, or acne scars/spots. It's very gentle and soothing, and works to hide or reverse redness.
Maggie P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The redness solutions kit worked super well for my rosey face. It is a multi step process. The cleanser was the best, great for sensitive skin.
Felica G.
Houston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing coverage I have rosacea kind of like a butterfly rash on my face and it is well-defined in covering up my red cheeks.
Ashley J.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It did amazing for my rosacea and brought down the redness. I totally recommend it!
Holly A.
Oxford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever helped with my redness. I have rosacea and though it's mild, this didn't do anything for me.
kelli g.
spring hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so good!!! Wish it was cheaper because it is my favorite to use for my rosacea.
Maha S.
Guelph, ON
This is a great set for sensitive skin and is not pricey either. Works very effectively and is not harsh on any skin type. I would recommend it.
Lucy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Delighted with my results!! Cleanser takes off my make up and leaves my face streak free, moisturiser is soothing and calms my redness down and primer covers any remaining patches well.
Danni-Marie W.
Derbyshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
First tried this kit after using anti-blemish in my teenage years which worked so well my skin care routine needed a change being fair makes my redness very noticeable and thought I would give this product a go and have never looked back since I use this product every day and night and couldn't imagine my skin without it
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Krystal R.
Jersey City, NJ
I have redness around the cheek areas of face and have been wanting to try something to lighten or diminish it, would this work
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?