BY CLINIQUE

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
jessica.carter.355138
Winterport
I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!!
Kathryn C.
I've used this numerous times . I have a little bit of redness sometimes & this is one of the only things that help.
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I have redness on my cheeks. When I use this product it helps calm the redness and it is very gentle on the skin.
Ashley J.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I loved this product. It did amazing for my rosacea and brought down the redness. I totally recommend it!
Ness H.
Dallas, TX
This helped my redness stay calm. It's kind of hard to maintain the schedule of it, but def worth it.
Holly A.
Oxford
Ever helped with my redness. I have rosacea and though it's mild, this didn't do anything for me.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This works so good!!! Wish it was cheaper because it is my favorite to use for my rosacea.
Sophie S.
I have just some mild redness on my nose and cheeks, so I thought I’d give redness solutions a try. Wasn’t expecting much as most products I use are ineffective. However this has actually been the worst product I’ve ever used! (I was initially trying not to be too mean about it, but the Clinique site won’t post my review on their page and I feel like people really need to know how bad this product can potentially be)

So I used the cleanser and cream in the pm, and the primer in the am for five days. Within that time redness and oil dramatically increased. On the fifth day I woke up with a nose so swollen it looked (and felt) like it had been broken. And I had a blackhead in the corner of my nose that was so deep it was actually leaking from inside the nostril as well as the skin surface! I stopped using redness solutions and within two days of using nothing on my skin it was back to normal (thankfully, I thought it might be permanent!)

So I’m a little disturbed by how badly these products can harm skin, but also by how Clinique doesn’t seem to want to be held accountable for it. I wonder if the five star ratings on its products are fudged now, and it just deletes reviews it doesn’t like:/
Lucy D.
Delighted with my results!! Cleanser takes off my make up and leaves my face streak free, moisturiser is soothing and calms my redness down and primer covers any remaining patches well.
Danni-Marie W.
Derbyshire
First tried this kit after using anti-blemish in my teenage years which worked so well my skin care routine needed a change being fair makes my redness very noticeable and thought I would give this product a go and have never looked back since I use this product every day and night and couldn't imagine my skin without it
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?