BY CLINIQUE #57 in Skincare Sets

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS AWESOME! It was pricy but completely worth it! I noticed a difference with the cleanser ad moisturizer after about a month, and this small kit actually lasted for a while. I've always suffered with redness and this is perfect if you'd like to try it out.
Shannon E.
Benson, NC
This kit contains cleanser moisturizer and a daily SPF. The cleanser and moisturizer are gentle and help control my rosacea redness a little bit. It does not remove make up. I do not like the additional SPF product and found it mildly irritating
Gaby P.
Rowland Heights, CA
By far the best relief and coverage I have gotten from any skin care line for my rosacea. A little goes a long way, and it will hide the redness and cool down your face instantly. This is my go to product line and I wouldn't trade it for the world. So if you suffer from rosacea like I do then this is the must have product for you. Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
Kat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to kit and my everyday routine for years.i hace mild rosacea and this controls it and allows me to use makeup and go without makeup with a healthy lookin skin
Tina W.
Greenville, OH
I love how this product works and feels. Some products are heavy - this set is light and comfortable to wear. I have had issues with other products causing break outs. I don't have that problem with Clinique. My skin stays moist and smooth and always looks great. I have been using for years and will continue to purchase it. It may cost a little more than some brands but it long lasting as it takes less product to be effective than others.
Andrew D.
This product was recommended to me and i used it for a little while before realizing that it did absolutely nothing for me. i guess it was because i do not have what this is recommended for. Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well.
Siobhan C.
Silver Spring, MD
My skin is fair, sensitive and I have mild rosacea. Every cleanser/system I've used has worked for a while and then it was like my skin got used to it, until the Clinique redness solutions. The cleanser, moisturizer and daily SPF work so well, going on 3 years now. Highly recommend!
Racquel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LUV THIS PRODUCT SPECIAL SUMMERTIME WHEN HEAT COMES MY FACE HAVE RED SPOTS. THE RESULT WAS NOT 2 WEEKS IT WAS LIKE A MONTH. NEED TO COME IN BIGGER BOTTLE.
angela m.
Hagerstown, MD
These products are amazing for redness. Used even better with redness solutions makeup to hide the redness that will never go away.
jessica.carter.355138
Winterport
I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!!
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Krystal R.
Jersey City, NJ
I have redness around the cheek areas of face and have been wanting to try something to lighten or diminish it, would this work
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?