BY CLINIQUE

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
This kit has changed my skin. I had really bad reddens under my skin, so a consultant at Clinique suggested that I use this and its changed the way my skin looks. With the cleaner A little goes a long way and the primer is good. I recommend using the moisturizer for day and night.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I saw this and thought why not try it my redness is getting worse and if this helps me for a while it will be worth it. It has helped and I feel great not itchy on my face anymore and a little goes a long way. Thanks Clinique
Andrew D.
This product was recommended to me and i used it for a little while before realizing that it did absolutely nothing for me. i guess it was because i do not have what this is recommended for. Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well.
Siobhan C.
Silver Spring, MD
My skin is fair, sensitive and I have mild rosacea. Every cleanser/system I've used has worked for a while and then it was like my skin got used to it, until the Clinique redness solutions. The cleanser, moisturizer and daily SPF work so well, going on 3 years now. Highly recommend!
Leslie T.
Gamaliel, KY
If you have sensitive skin this is what you need. In less than 2 treatments my skin was already healing. I literally had red blisters and peeling. Within 1 week my skin was beautiful!
Racquel C.
I LUV THIS PRODUCT SPECIAL SUMMERTIME WHEN HEAT COMES MY FACE HAVE RED SPOTS. THE RESULT WAS NOT 2 WEEKS IT WAS LIKE A MONTH. NEED TO COME IN BIGGER BOTTLE.
Katie D.
This kit is amazing if you have any redness, irritation, or acne scars/spots. It's very gentle and soothing, and works to hide or reverse redness.
Maggie P.
Mechanicsburg , PA
The redness solutions kit worked super well for my rosey face. It is a multi step process. The cleanser was the best, great for sensitive skin.
angela m.
Hagerstown, MD
These products are amazing for redness. Used even better with redness solutions makeup to hide the redness that will never go away.
Felica G.
Houston, AL
Amazing coverage I have rosacea kind of like a butterfly rash on my face and it is well-defined in covering up my red cheeks.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?