BY CLINIQUE #84 in Skincare Sets

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
Julie B.
Venetia, PA
This kit is fantastic. I have such red blotchy skin but I found that within weeks of using this as my routine my redness had significantly dulled. It is a bit on the expensive side but in my opinion it is worth it.
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
Nice little set.
The cleanser is ultra gentle. It is a lotion texture in my hard water and doesn't remove make up well. As I double cleanse this isn't a problem.

Primer-Works pretty well.Tones down the redness and isn't too green on my fair skin.
Cream-Not the most moisturizing but when my skin is angry I find this soothing. Probably the one thing I would repurchase.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
I recently diagnosed with rosacea, and I know Clinique is the first one who concerned about red skin and rosacea, I got this product at ulta and is amazing to my skin, is lost lasting and my red and dry skin feels so much better, I definitely will buy it again
Cicely W.
This product is amazing! it cleansed without irritating. I used this product daily. Honestly, there's not much room for improvement. I ordered this product from Clinique. Highly recommend for anyone who struggles with sensitive red skin.
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
I have sensitive, eczema prone skin combined with mild rosacea, and this kit has helped to me to calm my skin. It is a great cleanser that does not make me break out, which is hard to come by, but you do have to use a makeup remover to be sure all makeup is gone before using it, as it will not remove it completely. The moisturizer is a staple for me. I use it day and night and have see so much improvement in my skin since using it. I highly recommend this to people with redness and rosacea.
Heather M.
Jacksonville
I have tried so many products that to cover my redness of my skin. It was to the point that I was just layering on my skin and breaking out because of that. Then one day I went to the mall and went to the Clinique in a department store and they showed me the redness solution and they did one part of my face and could not believe it. I was in love. The reason I did 4 stars was because of price. I wish is it was more affordable
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
This kit is AMAZING. I cannot stop recommending it to any of my friends who experience redness. There really is a visible difference. The kit lasts a long time. The creamy cleanser is amazing, and when it is used with the moisturizer it is unstoppable. I will buy again, but this time in the fuller sizes more than likely. I also love the sunscreen with the green tint to it, but I feel like I use it less (since my makeup has sunscreen in it) because I just use the moisturizer under my makeup.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
As a kit, it isn't worth it if you have had lifelong redness from rosacea. I'm giving it 3 stars because the products feel nice on my skin, but they have done nothing to improve my redness.

The one product I like is the daily protective base, which I used to use 10 years ago. It does do an excellent job of providing a good base to my makeup.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
I cant recommend this line enough. I use the 3 step system for dry skin (gentle foaming soap, toner, and dramatically different pump moisturizer) and then have added the redness reducing night cream, protective base, and foundation to my collection - COULDNT BE HAPPIER. I have horrible redness and these products remove all traces
Neisha G.
I suffer from bad rosacea and I was recommended this product at Sephora and Macy's so I gave it a try. I had the worst reaction ever to this! I woke the next day with red patches everywhere and it has a strong smell. It give it one star because it did feel nice on the skin at first. Wishing I'd like it .
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?