BY CLINIQUE

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
Nice little set.
The cleanser is ultra gentle. It is a lotion texture in my hard water and doesn't remove make up well. As I double cleanse this isn't a problem.

Primer-Works pretty well.Tones down the redness and isn't too green on my fair skin.
Cream-Not the most moisturizing but when my skin is angry I find this soothing. Probably the one thing I would repurchase.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
I recently diagnosed with rosacea, and I know Clinique is the first one who concerned about red skin and rosacea, I got this product at ulta and is amazing to my skin, is lost lasting and my red and dry skin feels so much better, I definitely will buy it again
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
THIS IS AWESOME! It was pricy but completely worth it! I noticed a difference with the cleanser ad moisturizer after about a month, and this small kit actually lasted for a while. I've always suffered with redness and this is perfect if you'd like to try it out.
Shannon E.
Benson, NC
This kit contains cleanser moisturizer and a daily SPF. The cleanser and moisturizer are gentle and help control my rosacea redness a little bit. It does not remove make up. I do not like the additional SPF product and found it mildly irritating
Gaby P.
Rowland Heights, CA
By far the best relief and coverage I have gotten from any skin care line for my rosacea. A little goes a long way, and it will hide the redness and cool down your face instantly. This is my go to product line and I wouldn't trade it for the world. So if you suffer from rosacea like I do then this is the must have product for you. Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
Cicely W.
This product is amazing! it cleansed without irritating. I used this product daily. Honestly, there's not much room for improvement. I ordered this product from Clinique. Highly recommend for anyone who struggles with sensitive red skin.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
The face wash is super gentle. If you wear makeup I am not sure it would remove it. I almost never wear makeup so this is not a problem for me.

The moisturizer has a thicker texture than most that I have ever used. I was worried that it was going to leave my face greasy, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have been applying it am and pm and have had no problems.

The primer has a green tint to help correct redness and prime your face for applying makeup. I only wear makeup if I am going to a special event or have an interview, so I am not sure how much use I will get out of this product.
Kat S.
This is my go to kit and my everyday routine for years.i hace mild rosacea and this controls it and allows me to use makeup and go without makeup with a healthy lookin skin
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
This stuff has done wonders for my skin and really helped with redness. i feel so much more confident on days i don't want to wear makeup because now i know people won't be staring at my red spots and my skin wont be dry and flaky. The only down side for me is the price.
Tina W.
Greenville, OH
I love how this product works and feels. Some products are heavy - this set is light and comfortable to wear. I have had issues with other products causing break outs. I don't have that problem with Clinique. My skin stays moist and smooth and always looks great. I have been using for years and will continue to purchase it. It may cost a little more than some brands but it long lasting as it takes less product to be effective than others.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?