BY CLINIQUE #84 in Skincare Sets

Extra-gentle, oil-free regimen for skin facing persistent, visible redness. Appropriate for skins with rosacea. Betters skin's appearance and comfort in 2 weeks:-Quells persistent, visible redness, blotchiness.-Helps calm and comfort skin.-Maintains skin's moisture balance.-Helps avert future flare-ups.This set contains:- 2.5 oz Soothing Cleanser- 1 oz Daily Relief Cream- 0.5 oz Protective Base SPF 15 see more...

Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  • "I started using the daily relief cream because of redness and my skin has done a 360 this product works amazingly well!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that it was all pretty good moisturized my skin well and the cleanser was very good as well." in 1 review
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
The face wash is super gentle. If you wear makeup I am not sure it would remove it. I almost never wear makeup so this is not a problem for me.

The moisturizer has a thicker texture than most that I have ever used. I was worried that it was going to leave my face greasy, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have been applying it am and pm and have had no problems.

The primer has a green tint to help correct redness and prime your face for applying makeup. I only wear makeup if I am going to a special event or have an interview, so I am not sure how much use I will get out of this product.
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
This kit has changed my skin. I had really bad reddens under my skin, so a consultant at Clinique suggested that I use this and its changed the way my skin looks. With the cleaner A little goes a long way and the primer is good. I recommend using the moisturizer for day and night.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
This stuff has done wonders for my skin and really helped with redness. i feel so much more confident on days i don't want to wear makeup because now i know people won't be staring at my red spots and my skin wont be dry and flaky. The only down side for me is the price.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I saw this and thought why not try it my redness is getting worse and if this helps me for a while it will be worth it. It has helped and I feel great not itchy on my face anymore and a little goes a long way. Thanks Clinique
Leslie T.
Gamaliel, KY
If you have sensitive skin this is what you need. In less than 2 treatments my skin was already healing. I literally had red blisters and peeling. Within 1 week my skin was beautiful!
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I have redness on my cheeks. When I use this product it helps calm the redness and it is very gentle on the skin.
Ness H.
Dallas, TX
This helped my redness stay calm. It's kind of hard to maintain the schedule of it, but def worth it.
ARMY |.
I bought this kit and honestly, there's nothing super special about it. It works pretty well, makes my skin feel good; I don't really use the color-correcting primer because my skin isn't red to the point of rosacea (which I believe this kit was made for) but I've made some use out of the cleanser and the moisturizer. It's a typical kit; a little expensive for the results, but alas it is Clinique skincare, so it does have that pricetag.
Cassady Y.
Omaha , NE
I have bad rosacea, and I'm always looking for something to help calm down my redness. I wasn't a huge fan of the cleanser, I felt like it never cleaned my skin well and left a gritty feeling. The moisturizer is very thick and a little goes a long way. With that being said, it seemed to help smooth my skin out a little, but I didn't see my redness go down at all.
katie y.
Pilot mtn, NC
I purchased this because of a recommendation online for rosacea treatments. I thought the kit would be the best option to try all the products in the line. I liked the cleanser & spot treatment relief cream and thought it did help some redness on my face but the protective base left a residue on my skin that I didn't like.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this and how well did it help redness?
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive heard a lot of great things about this kit, i have a lot of redness in my skin, so i was wondering if it actually works?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help with broken blood vessels?
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tends to be more red. Out of all of the brands, is this the best to use?
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA
I have some redness on my face. wouldn't go so far as to say rosacea, more of a generalized ruddiness that I have a hard time covering up without a lot of foundation. Is this product really worth the money?