Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder With Probiotic Technology uploaded by Ana G.Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder With Probiotic Technology uploaded by Bridget C.Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder With Probiotic Technology uploaded by Bridget C.

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Treats Redness

Skin Types: All

Lab-certified to measurably reduce redness on contact. Patent-pending* formula visibly calms redness.

How to Use:

• Apply after your A.M. Redness Solutions routine
  • Wear alone, over Daily Protective Base SPF 15/sun protection or under/over foundation
  • Take along for touch-ups. *U.S. and International Patents Pending

• "I have some unevenly colored skin on my face but my skin is also very light & often gets red/pink marks from many things." in 1 review
  • "i never knew that yellow powder would make my face look nice but I like to use it when I have a really red pimple or am just breaking out in general. " in 1 review
christa s.
Twinsburg, OH
This is a must have product for me. I have very red skin on my cheeks and forehead. This powder is an amazing product. After I apply my foundation my redness is still there so I apply this and I immediately covers the redness I spray a rose water spray after so it doesn't dry my skin out. This product has helped me cover my redness which I'm very self-conscious about
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
I'm a big fan! Great coverage, matte finish, and seems to be long lasting.

My only small complaint is there is a lot of loose/lost powder when applying with a fluffy brush. I use the soft pad that came with it and then buff with a brush afterwards- This seems to help save product.
Chloe S.
San Antonio
Nothing too special about this setting powder. It works just like all the rest of them, but I will say the yellow tint to it does help a tiny bit to neutralize redness. It doesn’t cover it, but it helps fade it out.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor , FL
First of all, my rating is three stars, but it's not likely that I'll buy it again. The powder is very long lasting, I've had it for a very long time, and the price isn't too bad especially for something that lasts that long. The powder itself does help redness some, but not completely. Since I have pretty severe redness, this didn't do much for me. But if your redness is slight, I recommend it.
Jocelyn M.
Tucson, AZ
I cant give to honest of a review because I bought it and swatched it and it was gorgeous got home and it was broken beyond what ive seen before so I didnt even get to use it :(
Cynthia J.
I consider this a color corrector, I keep a compact in my bag and loose on my vanity. I suffer from rosacea and while it is mostly under control, I never know when stress or weather may cause my skin to redden, clinique has the abswer.
Jessica J.
When Clinique discontinued Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Loose Powder, I was hesitant on choosing the pressed powder form from Clinique. I tried to dupe with Makeup Revolution's banana loose setting powder- which is great for setting- but it wasn't up to par with the coverage of Clinique's powder. The Pressed Powder from Clinique provides an easier application with less waste but the same amount of even coverage over red areas. I didn't expect to like it because I was used to using a loose powder but it's really a great product.
Nicole F.
Cumberland
This pressed powder I cannot believe how amazing the texture and helmet amazing it would make skin looked I bought it at the Sephora for $20 and the packaging was so good on it and is very gentle on your skin or yes I would definitely recommend it for others would like oil Lies this pressed powder I cannot believe how amazing the texture and helmet amazing it would make skin looked I bought it at the Sephora for $20 and the packaging was so good on it and is very gentle on your skin or yes I would definitely recommend it for others would like oil skin
Allison B.
Marietta, GA
I use this product religiously. I am 22 and have been using it since I was 17. I have fair skin but my face has red areas that I try to hide when I do my makeup. This product works so well for me and I will continue to use it for as long as they make it. I have tried other redness solutions and find that they do not work as well as this one does.
Amy H.
I honestly couldn't tell that this product really did anything for my face. I bought it along with the appropriate foundation and used it religiously but couldn't see what benefit it had.
Lauren J.
Does this actually cancel out redness? Big problem with my rosey cheeks coming through my foundation unless a pile it on.
Haley J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How effectively does this reduce redness?
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL
How good is this makeup at covering up red cheeks for rosecea?

Macy's