Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder uploaded by Ana G.Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder uploaded by Bridget C.Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder uploaded by Bridget C.

BY CLINIQUE #64 in Facial Peels

A mineral pressed powder that reduces redness. This remarkable product is lab-certified to visually reduce redness and broken capillaries on contact. Practically invisible, the moment you brush it on it seems to disappear. Clinique's "applied colour science" led to a nuanced formula that conceals discoloration, making visible redness and broken capillaries seem to vanish. But at its heart, this master of disguise is also an advanced treatment. It calms redness with a unique complex that includes caffeine and the extracts of magnolia bark, mushroom, and grapefruit peel. Under the care and cover of this product, skin keeps its cool and feels comfortable. It is ideal for skin types with reactive redness or rosacea. This product is gentle enough for the eye area, allergy tested, and 100% free of fragrances, oil, and talc. see more...

• How good is this makeup at covering up red cheeks for rosecea?1 Answers
  • Does this actually cancel out redness? Big problem with my rosey ...2 Answers
  • How effectively does this reduce redness? 2 Answers
Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder
  • "I have some unevenly colored skin on my face but my skin is also very light & often gets red/pink marks from many things." in 1 review
  • "i never knew that yellow powder would make my face look nice but I like to use it when I have a really red pimple or am just breaking out in general. " in 1 review
gaby f.
Breese, IL
I had never made a "big" purchase on makeup and i risked it for this product because i needed something badly! i tend to get really red from my cheeks and thought this was the solution! its a nice powder yet it doesn't really cover the entire redness in me! i think i could find anothher better and good product for anti redness
Tess A.
I have a lot of readiness on my cheeks and chin; around my nose. I often apply it after my primer and/or my pore reducer product. It has lasted me over six month and I use it on most do days. Sometimes I hardly a apply more than a few products Anand this is one of them. It gives me a even complexion
Glenda M.
Plainfield, IN
Was skeptical at first, but now I won't be without this powder. This is highly pigmented but it is not yellow on your skin. I have very sensitive skin and sometimes my cheeks get irritated. This powder corrects the redness. Highly recommended if you have red, irritated, sensitive skin.
angel t.
Keizer, OR
I purchased this powder at walmart and it was great except for the pact it made my scars show more and didn't do much but make me look flaky but sure,theirs no redness just a starchy feeling u get from this powder and no i don't think i will be purchasing agin.
Kelsey H.
Do not use over active breakouts! Adding yellow to a very red area makes it appear greyish or purple. Works well to even out purple tones under the eyes but does not neutralise redness very well. Works well over scars, however.
Lucia L.
Norwalk, Ca
I used to live off this ! On time I got it as a sample and then I bought it 4more times this stuff works ! I used to always have a red face and this color corrector changed my life definitely go buy this !!!
TIFFANY L.
Best powder for the redness I use more in the winter months when my Roscatia is flared up more so because dry heat bit pricey for what little product but it is high quality
Darling D.
Edmonds , WA
Love that clinique came out with a line for counteracting redness! This powder is great for calming things down. And the price is reasonable for this type of product.
Ashley R.
Great for covering redness especially around cheeks and nose. Does have a slightly dusty finish. Would use again.
Belle H.
Portland, OR
My face is very red so I tried this out. It's not great. It makes my foundation very cakey...which no one likes.
Lauren J.
Does this actually cancel out redness? Big problem with my rosey cheeks coming through my foundation unless a pile it on.
Haley J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How effectively does this reduce redness?
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this makeup at covering up red cheeks for rosecea?
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Opinions ? How do you wear this product ?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How useful is this when covering/calming redness from blemishes?