BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder

Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder

Shop Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder With Probiotic Technology. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemer

I Have mild rosacea, will this still cover redness well?
Does this cover redness? What is the best product(s) to hide my redness from broken capillaries without looking and feeling heavy?
Opinions ? How do you wear this product ?
Start your review of Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder!
Product Highlights
i never knew that yellow powder would make my face look nice but I like to use it when I have a really red pimple or am just breaking out in general. in reviews
I have some unevenly colored skin on my face but my skin is also very light & often gets red/pink marks from many things.in reviews
Hannah O.
Sun Prairie, WI
Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder uploaded by Hannah O.
I love the clinique yellow face powder. I have been using it since before they sold it in a compact version. I have a pretty pink skin tone and it helps take away most of that in combination with my foundation.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder uploaded by Jennie S.
I have a reddish cast in my complexion that is a family trait but I don’t like to wear foundation and powder. When Clinique came out with this product I purchased two! The mineral aspect really works to tone down the red and keep the shine away. Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder. This compact is well used.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
I really love this makeup! It works immediately, so easy to apply and understand. The little brush is perfect and you can tell it's All very high quality down to the container.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Very sheer yet effective at toning down my ruddiness. Very oil absorbing and it has never altered my makeup colors. I cannot say enough about this complete line from Clinique Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
It does what it says it does! What more can I say? I have pink undertones in my skin and way too many. Some days it just has to be tamed and this is easy to apply (right on bare skin) and instantly takes the red out!
Ashley R.
Great for covering redness especially around cheeks and nose. Does have a slightly dusty finish. Would use again.
Christy T.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely LOVE this product from Clinique!! I have rosacea and It's taken me some time to find a product that not only helps improve the look of my skin but also gives coverage without looking 'cakey'. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone with skin problems/issues.
Jennifer G.
Mesquite, TX
I have used this product for the past 3 years, and I have never once found anything that could measure up to it. Instant relief is an understatement. I am always camera ready, and if anyone could hide red burning skin, I know that I Clinique can.
Erin M.
This powder definitely tones down the red in skin. It helps hide rosacea and other redness issues. The bit of yellow tone in the powder combats the red well. The price is similar to other Clinique products and the value is good
Rubidia A.
I recently purchased this powder, which was recommended by the sales person at Ulta. It's meant to help balance redness. I think it does with what this powder is made for but I did not love it. I have dry skin and it worked well with my skin type, bit I'm not entirely sure I'll buy it again.