BY CLINIQUE

For any skin with occasional or persistent redness.

What It Is:

Extra-gentle, oil-free moisturizing cream is the second step in our Redness Solutions Regimen. Instantly calms skins with visible redness—even skins with rosacea. Use the entire regimen to see an immediate 33% improvement in visible redness.

What It Does:

Soothes persistent redness, blotchiness. Over time, helps improve skin’s comfort, lessens the look of broken capillaries.

Testing proves the complete regimen gets powerful results.

The regimen was tested on participants with rosacea.

Visible redness improved:
Instantly     33%
8 Weeks     34%
The appearance of broken capillaries improved:
4 Weeks     21%
8 Weeks     29%

Key Ingredients / Technology

Microbiome Technology includes our patented lactobacillus extract, a soothing probiotic that helps strengthen skin’s barrier and restore balance to its microbiome, calming irritation.

Great To Know

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

See an immediate 33% improvement in visible redness with our Redness Solutions Regimen.
The best way to get redness under control is a consistent, non-irritating routine. Each part of Clinique’s Redness Solutions Regimen has a purpose: cleanse, soothe, protect.

Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream With Probiotic Technology
  • "My face is very sensitive to dryness and heat (although I am combination oily). I was worshipping Clinique's moisture surge gel cream for years and recently found that it wasn't providing enough moisture for my face. Plus, I also started feeling that its alcohol contents were making my face become a little more sensitive, so I added this cream to my skincare regimen. Whatever ingredients it has, they work! The only concern I have with this product is that I was worried if my skin would get addicted to its ingredients, so I use it maybe every other day. It definitely reduces flare-ups and calms my skin down at night. Great product to keep if you have dry/combination oily plus sensitivity. " in 13 reviews
  • "I use this as my everyday moisturizer and I have not found one that I love more than this. I have very red cheeks most of the time and this always helps to combat that. I use it after I do my daily face wash routine and I don't have to use any redness combatting makeup because it soothes my skin. It is also very moisturizing for dry skin. I reccomend this 10/10. " in 10 reviews
  • "Love how it covers my dry skin. Although it is on the pricey side, i must say it does show results that are well appreciated" in 7 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend it to others. " in 1 review
  • "This cream works very well at helping decrease the red bumps on my face." in 1 review
Meagan A.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use this moisturizer every day twice a day after I clean my face with the Redness Solutions Cleaner. My face is usually extremely dry. As in, even without makeup on my face will start to flake halfway through the day. This system has both brought my redness down along with the bumps that come with rosacea that nothing else has been able to tame. It has a great texture and feels cooling and wonderful on my skin. I can just feel my cheeks sucking it all up!
Jacque Z.
Houston
I have rosacea and extremely dry skin. This cream felt so nice on my often hot skin and really helped keep the dry patches at bay, it also has a green tint to it that helps to balance out the redness on my cheeks. It is pretty expensive though and I have since found a moisturizer that is a fraction of the price for double the product and very effective so I took off a star for the price.
Charity A.
This did not help with my redness at all! In fact it burned my skin and made it even more red. What really sucks is when I tried to return it to ulta, they wouldn’t take it back because their store didn’t carry it. So I didn’t get my money back and now I have a cream that feels like fire on my skin...
Marie C.
Thank goodness for redness reducing clique products! This moisturizer helps me control my redness and my oily skin. I’m not sure what’s it in, but the probiotics help it sooth my itchy red skin and helps control the color.
Gabriella C.
Tacoma
This product promises reduction in redness and appearance of broken capillaries. Having rosacea I love trying products like these. Did it work? Well, sorta. It reduced some of my ruby red complexion and helped reduce my blemishes, it also moisturized my skin and gave it a dewy finish. It did not however reduce the appearance of my broken capillaries. Another con is the play-do scent.
Jackie S.
New Kensingtn, PA
I liked this cream but for summer it was too thick for my liking. I tried using less but still had the same feeling of being able to scrape it off my face. IT did soothe the drier parts of my face (which I believe to be rosacea). I began using this at night instead of day and I liked it better that way, though you lose the benefit of it being slightly tinted.
Crystal h.
Montpelier, VT
I have psoriasis and figured I'd try this.. I know it's for rosacea, but I have psoriasis on my face and figured what do I have to lose? This is super moisturizing, non greasy, and makes my skin feel so hydrated. I noticed after using it, It makes my spots less red. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has any redness on their face.
Alexandra C.
This stuff is like a brick wall between my red face and the rest of the world. I use it twice a day after the redness solutions cream cleanser, and it's so moisturizing, so smooth, and really blocks the redness of my face from shining through. It helps to make my foundation look THAT much better and less red!
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
This stuff saves my life on a daily basis. It certainly doesnt make my rosacea go away, but it does calm down my face when it is hot and red. It is also a great moistureizer! I will keep buying this product as long as they make it!
Kelly S.
Louisville
I’ve used this product for several years and it’s the only thing that helps my rosacea skin! It is oil free but very hydrating. Keeps flare ups down and make up goes on smooth over top.
Kylee M.
Uniontown, OH
Has anyone used this? Have you seen a decrease in redness? If so, how long did it take.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I'm not sure if I have rosacea or not, but my cheeks constantly have red blotchy patches on them and sometimes can't even be hidden with foundation fully, if anyone knows if this is worth trying for me it would be a huge help!
Allison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
How well does this do under makeup? I've been having bad luck finding a moisturizer to reduce my redness to use in the morning that pairs well with makeup on top.
Katherine D.
Does the Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream actually work? Or any other suggestions for redness reducing moisturisers?
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
Does this actually fix redness? Is there a product through clinique that helps with pores?