BY CLINIQUE #33 in Sunscreen

Protects skin from the UVA/UVB exposure that can aggravate skin with Rosacea or reactive redness. Does it without chemical sunscreens. Comforting, oil-free makeup primer with a sheer green tint visually corrects redness, evens skintone. see more...

• How quickly do you see results with minimizing redness with this ...2 Answers
  • Is this a must have redness product. I used to use the redness s...1 Answers
  • I just bought this to help with the redness I have on my cheeks a...1 Answers
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings on this. It didn’t do anything bad like break me out, but I just didn’t feel like it was very effective. The face wash and moisturizer did seem to improve my skin! This is a base that’s supposed to act as a primer. I just personally wasn’t very impressed. If you’ve got red skin and want a primer to help with that then just use good skin care!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always depend on clinique. This product works and my skin doesn't look beat up by the sun. I like to use it after the gym to bring my tomatoe cheeks to normalcy before work. I definitely would recommend trying it. If you go to a clinique bar they can even test it on you before you buy. Most have a if you hate it then bring it back policy too.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Clinique products. Not only are they cheaper then most “premium” brands today but they’re effective. Lately they haven’t been getting much attention but I always know that my safest purchases are Clinique. For someone with combination skin this sunscreen leaves my skin moisturized without being too greasy which is what I love
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom works in makeup so she gets hook ups to skin care and I get really red because I have Cherokee Indian in me! And I ran very easily and do have a tint red after so I apply this and it calms my redness down so I look more golden rather than red .
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light weight formula , feels light on the skin and works really well . I got mine for free in a gift basket and I have actually bought it again . I would recommend it to any one looking for a good sunscreen for the face with makeup coverage .
Janet C.
Streamwood
I have rosacea so I do need to use sunscreen religiously if I don’t want to burn and itch. I really like this particular product. There are not many I can find that are specific for redness. Great product and I will definitely purchase again.
Bruna G.
Foster City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very brand loyal to Clinique, and when I started having rosacea issues pop up this year, I immediately searched their collection for a solution. I bought these and used them for weeks, and I have to sadly say that they didn't really reduce my redness significantly. I do think that people with very mild rosacea or dry skin or a little redness would benefit from this, but my rosacea I think was too bad for this product to really make a difference. Would still recommend to try out!
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now let's just be honey with each other, we love the whole line right? But who doesn't love to go out without any makeup on and just sunscreen? This is so nice and light weight, not oily, and covers just the way it needs to. So worth the money.
Sara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s absolutely amazing and doesn’t feel greasy at all. It protects my face even tho I can still tan. You always have to protect your face to keep it from aging and this product does that for me! I would recommend it to all my friends.
Ciara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very red cheeks and this was the first product I tried that actually kind of diluted my redness. It was my first time and for the price I think it was kind of worth it. Not sure that I would buy again but I am still using it.
How quickly do you see results with minimizing redness with this product?
Melissa V.
Barquisimeto, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really good?
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help neutralize redness for people with rosacea?
Lisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this to help with the redness I have on my cheeks and chin. I've used it 3 times and every time it has stung my face for about 30 seconds but then it's fine. Has anyone else had this problem? I never have reactions to anything and it says this is supposed to be calming.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a must have redness product. I used to use the redness solutions skin care line and it seemed to be very soothing and help with the redness and then all of a sudden it seemed to irritate my face.