BY CLINIQUE #35 in Face Sunscreen

Protects skin from the UVA/UVB exposure that can aggravate skin with Rosacea or reactive redness. Does it without chemical sunscreens. Comforting, oil-free makeup primer with a sheer green tint visually corrects redness, evens skintone. see more...

• How quickly do you see results with minimizing redness with this ...2 Answers
  • Is this a must have redness product. I used to use the redness s...1 Answers
  • I just bought this to help with the redness I have on my cheeks a...1 Answers
Liz S.
My skin is very fair and SPF is a mandatory thing for me every time I leave the house. At Dillard’s my favorite Clinique sales lady suggested this product because my skin is thinning and becoming more red with age. I noticed a huge improvement within two weeks! So now I definitely will buy again and would recommend women and men to try. Spend a little extra because no price is too much to avoid skin cancer and other skin problems! Clinique has been used in my family for years it is very reliable!
Mahnoor K.
This primer/ colour corrector cannot be slopped on top of skin that's still slick with moisturiser. Try the primer neat, or use a small amount of moisturiser & wait until its well absorbed. If you do not, the primer will pill and ball up on you, and it will pull your moisturiser off with it. When applied correctly, this primer is soothing & colour correcting. If you were so inclined, you could apply this primer and wear it alone for "no make-up" days...
Des S.
Columbus
This product where do I even start honestly. It has a lot of pros and a lot of cons . The con being if you do wear it too long it will be a little oily but the good thing about it would have to be that it does it’s job it protects your skin from the sun. It does make your skin look glowy but it can also make you just look oily with in the 6 hour of wearing . Maybe it’s just my skin who knows
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
I have mixed feelings on this. It didn’t do anything bad like break me out, but I just didn’t feel like it was very effective. The face wash and moisturizer did seem to improve my skin! This is a base that’s supposed to act as a primer. I just personally wasn’t very impressed. If you’ve got red skin and want a primer to help with that then just use good skin care!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I can always depend on clinique. This product works and my skin doesn't look beat up by the sun. I like to use it after the gym to bring my tomatoe cheeks to normalcy before work. I definitely would recommend trying it. If you go to a clinique bar they can even test it on you before you buy. Most have a if you hate it then bring it back policy too.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
I got a sample of this foundation from my local Clinique counter. I have some redness on my cheeks and nose, so I thought I'd give it a try. This was horrible! I put this on and at first it was alright after I blended out the cakeiness around my nose, but about a half hour later this turned unmistakably orange! I immediately took it off. Sa part is, I had gotten the lightest shade they had! It looked so bad there was absolutely no saving it. In the trash this sample goes.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
I love Clinique products. Not only are they cheaper then most “premium” brands today but they’re effective. Lately they haven’t been getting much attention but I always know that my safest purchases are Clinique. For someone with combination skin this sunscreen leaves my skin moisturized without being too greasy which is what I love
Isabella B.
Its an okay product it only has spf 15 which will not stop you from getting sunburnt. It doesnt make your skin to oily which I like but I woudnt buy it again. Its gentle on the skin which is a pro for the product. I would say if you do end up buying this add on some more sunscreen unless you feel like getting burnt.
Kasania K.
San Rafael
I absolutely love the combination of redness reduction and SPF protection in this Clinique product! I wear it daily, and even though there is SPF 15 in it, it doesn't smell like sunscreen nor does it leave behind the greasiness or pore clogging that sunscreen sometimes does!
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
I will always choose anything Clinique for my skincare needs. I was searching for a moisturizer with sun protection on vacation and happened to find this product at Marshalls. It’s also said to even out redness but I have an Olive skin tone so I couldn’t speak to that myself.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Does this really help neutralize redness for people with rosacea?
Melissa V.
Barquisimeto, ['', '', '']
Is this product really good?
How quickly do you see results with minimizing redness with this product?
Lisa R.
I just bought this to help with the redness I have on my cheeks and chin. I've used it 3 times and every time it has stung my face for about 30 seconds but then it's fine. Has anyone else had this problem? I never have reactions to anything and it says this is supposed to be calming.
Caroline B.
Does this make anyone else's skin burn? I think I'm allergic!