BY CLINIQUE #69 in Facial Sunscreen

For any skin with occasional or persistent redness.

What It Is:

Oil-free makeup primer with a sheer green tint visually corrects redness. It’s the third step in our Redness Solutions Regimen. Use the entire regimen to see a 33% immediate improvement in visible redness.

What It Does:

Instantly reduces the appearance of redness. Helps shield skin from the UVA/UVB exposure that can aggravate redness-prone skins. Does it without chemical sunscreens.

See an immediate 33% improvement in visible redness
with the Redness Solutions Regimen.

The best way to get redness under control is a consistent, non-irritating routine. Each part of Clinique’s Redness Solutions Regimen has a purpose: cleanse, soothe, protect. We tested the regimen on participants with rosacea. The results were powerful with twice-a-day use.

Visible redness improved:

Instantly     33%
8 Weeks     34%
The appearance of broken capillaries improved:
4 Weeks     21%
8 Weeks     29%

Key Ingredients / Technology:

A blend of physical sunscreens protects from UVA/UVB and environmental exposure that can aggravate skins prone to redness. Antioxidants and anti-irritants comfort and soothe skin.

Great To Know

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free. Ophthalmologist Tested.

How to Use:

• Apply AM, after moisturizing, before foundation
  • Use in a regimen with Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser and your moisturizing specialist-Daily Relief Cream or Urgent Relief Cream-for immediate relief, steady improvement

• Good evening, this protector is very creamy or oily1 Answers
  • How quickly do you see results with minimizing redness with this ...2 Answers
  • Is this a must have redness product. I used to use the redness s...1 Answers
Reviews (2012)
  • "I use this daily! I suffer from redness on my nose, chin and chest areas, so I apply this first, before make up and it protects me throughout the day. If your day is longer than 8 hrs, you generally need to reapply or use one of their other touch up products. I would not use merely for SPF, if you are sun sensitive, 15 SPF isn't enough " in 117 reviews
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
If you want to super color corrector this is definitely one you should check out! It’s a mid range price but definitely worth the money and the product will last forever. I tried this product some years ago as my first color corrector and compared to any I have bought since they don’t quite measure up. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs any sort of color corrector skin care.
Des S.
Columbus
This product where do I even start honestly. It has a lot of pros and a lot of cons . The con being if you do wear it too long it will be a little oily but the good thing about it would have to be that it does it’s job it protects your skin from the sun. It does make your skin look glowy but it can also make you just look oily with in the 6 hour of wearing . Maybe it’s just my skin who knows
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This is a great primer! I have somewhat bad acne and this helps reduce the redness of my acne. I mix this primer with my Clinique super balanced foundation, because i am very pale and mixing the primer makes the foundation a little lighter to where it matches my skin perfectly. It is very gentle on my skin and does not make me break out. It does come out green but does not leave green tones like some colored primers do. Lovely packaging and just a great primer! It reduces redness very well and works great to reduce redness! In the first bottom picture I have no primer or makeup but in the second bottom picture I do. This works so well! It is decently priced.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I have mild rosacea and this redness solutions from Clinique is awesome! it's 100% fragrance free which my sensitive skin loves and is SPF 15. It's an extra gentle, physical, broad spectrum daily protection from UVA and UVB exposure. It's a great green tinted make up primer that's perfect for rosacea or red prone skin. The corrective green tint immediately reduces redness and absorbs into the skin so nicely. And it's oil Free!! I use it in the morning after my toner but before my moisturizer and my redness disappears while giving me protection from the harmful rays. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
I love Clinique products. Not only are they cheaper then most “premium” brands today but they’re effective. Lately they haven’t been getting much attention but I always know that my safest purchases are Clinique. For someone with combination skin this sunscreen leaves my skin moisturized without being too greasy which is what I love
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I found this gem at Nordstrom. The SA was kind enough to offer me a sample before I purchased the full size. It's amazing! It's helped with my redness(I have minor redness on my cheeks) plus it doesn't feel heavy. It's tough finding sun protectors that don't feel heavy and goopy or worse, ball up in your pores! This one is pretty good!
Veronica Z.
corona , CA
I suffer from redness around the nose chin and surrounding area. Rosacea is not fun and sometimes more flared. This SPF helps protect my shin without flaring and helps to conceal some of the redness. Leaves skin feeling hydrated as well. Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Protective Base Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Charity B.
Perfect perfect perfect product.  My skin is very red so it reduces the redness on my face and I love that it has SPF 15! Protect my face from sun and primes my face for a smooth foundation to go on.  Will definitely be getting more once mine runs out (which it lasts a very long time!!!!)
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
Hands down the greatest invention. I have rosacea and this helps so much! Not only does it help mask the redness it actually helps the rosacea it’s self!! And it’s an spf that helps protect you throughout he day! You can use it under your make up too! It’s not greasy like the average sunscreens!
Red L.
I like this product because it not only protects my face from the sun but it protects my pores from getting clogged! I used to break out every time I put sunscreen on my face and I have yet to with this! I purchased mine at cvs and it was on sale! Bonus! I highly recommend this product!
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Does this really help neutralize redness for people with rosacea?
Melissa V.
Barquisimeto, ['', '', '']
Is this product really good?
How quickly do you see results with minimizing redness with this product?
Lisa R.
I just bought this to help with the redness I have on my cheeks and chin. I've used it 3 times and every time it has stung my face for about 30 seconds but then it's fine. Has anyone else had this problem? I never have reactions to anything and it says this is supposed to be calming.
Caroline B.
Does this make anyone else's skin burn? I think I'm allergic!