BY CLINIQUE

Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Three weeks into using this, I would have given it almost five stars, but two months in, it's down to one star (no stars, really). My rosacea causes redness, but thankfully not acne. I bought this (and the moisturizer and concealer) to help out. While the moisturizer was smooth and light the first days, the consistency dramatically changed shortly. The moisturizer turned to goopy thick mayo in a matter of weeks. Beautipedia rates this quite low for quality reasons. It also has fragrance. Wtafrick? Fragrance is a HUGE NO for sensitive skin. By week six of using Clinique's Redness Solutions line, my face was red again, AND for the first time ever, getting bumpy and lumpy where acne was forming along my cheeks, jaws, and forehead. I switched to First Aid Beauty, and the acne disappeared, along with the redness, AND the thick waxed face coating! See my reviews on their other products to see the photographic evidence! YIKES!
Ro G.
Foodie Expert
A must have for redness/ rosacea prone skin types. It really makes a big difference in redness. I love how hydrating and thick it feels when you're running it in, without being greasy, and absorbs so beautifully leaving your skin soft and supple. I use this at night and when in the morning my face is GLOWING and the redness is dramatically minimized. Will never be without this product!
Aileen T.
Foodie Expert
This product was recommended to me at Ulta after I had a bad reaction to a Murad product and it helped my skin so much. It calmed my redness dramatically.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I have a lot of redness on my face, especially on my cheeks. This really helps to get rid of it.
Allison P.
I love this product! It deformity works for me. I have redness and when I put this on at night I can tell the next day it's not so noticeable.
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This cream is wonderful on reducing my redness before I put on my foundation. I love how it goes on light.
Samantha W.
Love this moisturizer. It helps take the red outa my cheeks. Is not greasy. Kinda pricey. I think it was$48. Will last a long time tho
Kat S.
My everday moisturizer . Keeps me
from breakours and keeps my face hidrated throughout the day
Darine S.
Beirut
Hands down this cream really works, I would wear it overnight and would wake up with amazing skin any redness from acne would be all calmed down and even helps quicken healing
Miaoxia Z.
Markham , ON
Since my skin is dry and oily on my forehead I like to use this product because it's smooth and easy to apply. It's not to expensive. I ordered this item on the official site but i don't know where you could go to buy.