BY CLINIQUE

Ro G.
A must have for redness/ rosacea prone skin types. It really makes a big difference in redness. I love how hydrating and thick it feels when you're running it in, without being greasy, and absorbs so beautifully leaving your skin soft and supple. I use this at night and when in the morning my face is GLOWING and the redness is dramatically minimized. Will never be without this product!
Aileen T.
This product was recommended to me at Ulta after I had a bad reaction to a Murad product and it helped my skin so much. It calmed my redness dramatically.
Allison P.
I love this product! It deformity works for me. I have redness and when I put this on at night I can tell the next day it's not so noticeable.
Samantha W.
Love this moisturizer. It helps take the red outa my cheeks. Is not greasy. Kinda pricey. I think it was$48. Will last a long time tho
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite so far. I really enjoy this product. It glides on my skin smooth. I really like the smell to not over powering
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This cream is wonderful on reducing my redness before I put on my foundation. I love how it goes on light.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I have a lot of redness on my face, especially on my cheeks. This really helps to get rid of it.
Kat S.
My everday moisturizer . Keeps me
from breakours and keeps my face hidrated throughout the day
Darine S.
Beirut
Hands down this cream really works, I would wear it overnight and would wake up with amazing skin any redness from acne would be all calmed down and even helps quicken healing
Miaoxia Z.
Markham , ON
Since my skin is dry and oily on my forehead I like to use this product because it's smooth and easy to apply. It's not to expensive. I ordered this item on the official site but i don't know where you could go to buy.