Clinique Red Apple Palette Travel Exclusive Eye Shadow uploaded by Hayli S.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique latest colors in a mirrored compact perfect for travel. Palette contains surge eye shadow duo in butter pecan ... .04 oz./1.2 g each blushing blush powder blush in sunset glow ... .06 oz./1.7 g each see more...

Diana A.
Diana A.
I love how convenient it is to carry around in a purse. The neutral colors are very pretty as well as the blush. What I am not such a fan of is how much fall out there is with the eye shadow. Also, it would be a lot better if the eye shadows were more pigmented. Other than that, I love it.
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
I love this little travel pallete for natural days. It comes with a blush, a matte off white shade and a light brown matte shade that I use for the crease. It's the perfect little beginner travel pallete. It fits in the palm of my hand and has a tiny mirror.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Oakland, CA
No good at all. Has absolutely 0 pigmentation and blends into almost nothing. I had to use the back of my brush and scrape product out it didn't work. I was sad because I loved Clinique's whole skin care line but this eyeshadow is soooo bad.
One of my favourite products. Not a lot of fallout happens, and the pigment is strong. Super lightweight and always beautiful colours