Clinique Red and Orange Flowered Makeup Bag uploaded by Ashlan D.

BY CLINIQUE

Liliana C.
I mean it's a make up bag how could you go wrong when I make up bag yeah I was really expecting anything I thought the product  was good I bought it from Ulta  yeah I still have it I bought it like four years ago though not really because I have a bunch of make up bags and because it is expensive for a make up bag
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
I love this makeup bag. It is so cute, but also holds quite a bit. Of course I would like for it to be bigger, but it does hold quite a bit of makeup and brushes. I take this makeup bag everywhere I go, and I have even used it as a pencil case when I was in a pinch.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Ashlan D.
Greensburg
I love this bag because it has tons of storage space and the design is so cute and colorful and girly. Clinique has the cutest makeup bags:))
Madison F.
Shamokin, PA
I don't like light colors but I guess if you do this one is a good one to use they last for s long time and don't really wear
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Super cute Clinique bag. I love these bags to use for my makeup when Im traveling. Great price,Great product
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
Perfect bag to store all maeup. Small enough to fit anywhere and large enough to fit all your stuff in there.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a cute little bag I like to keep small things when I travel I do like it. I would recommend it.
Grace H.
Didsbury
I love this makeup bag . It was very durable and fitted all of my makeup in it. I loved the colors of it and that's really why i bought it. I carry it round with me all the time in my bag. I am sure it will last for a long time and i would recommend to many.