BY CLINIQUE

All-day lip liner. Use to line and define lips or smooth all over lips before lipstick application for extended wear. Non-drying formula helps keep lipstick in place. Prevents lipstick from feathering and bleeding. No sharpening required.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Swivel up only 1/8" (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
  • Follow "dot-dot-dash" method to ensure ease and accuracy of application: Draw two dots on upper lip's bow, a dash across bottom of lower lip, then connect all three
  • To extend lip colour wear, fill in lips with liner, then follow with lipstick
  • Recap securely to protect formula

Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Beeswax , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax , Arachidyl Behenate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Dimethiconol , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 36 (Ci 12085) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Quickliner™ for Lips
  • "I basically only use Clinique now and it's super easy on the skin." in 1 review
  • "This lip liner is super pigmented and creamy a must have for every makeup collection!" in 1 review
  • "Came on very smoothly and the color stayed on for very long" in 1 review
KIMBERLYALICE K.
Alliance
Review for: Plummy more...
This is my go to for lip liners. It goes on smoothly and stays for hours. It is between $16-20, but lasts a long time. I have tried other shades and types of lip liners, always go back to this!
Morgan M.
Review for: Soft Rose more...
This Clinique lip liner is very nice. It Apply’s very well, doesn’t drag, and isn’t waxy/dry. They are also very pigmented. Would recommend for sure. You can always find a matching lipstick as well. Clinique Quickliner™ for Lips
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Crushed Berry more...
I wanted this to last like a lot of people had told me it would. It did not last very long at all on my lips. So disappointed. Also I didnt think the color was rich enough. I usually love Clinique but this just didn't do it for me.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Clinique is my go to makeup brand and these lip liners do work great with their lipsticks.  I have tried several colors and have not had any issues with any of them.  They go on smooth but do not last as long as I would like.  For the price this is not my favorite lip liner but they do work well.
Ericca &.
supply
This lip liner is about the only lip liner I can wear with just gloss after applying the liner as well as the best Long lasting lip liner. This lip liner is awesome for people who have allergies against certain products to assure you that you never have a reaction and they have tons of options for colors but baby buff is an all around color for any lipstick
Colleen W.
Davisburg
I give all my stars to Clinique Chocolate chip liner....all of them!!!! I have been a faithful addict for decades, yes people i said decades. It goes on with such ease, lasts all day. It’s like home to me. I know my look is complete when I line my lips with Chocolate chip.
Melody g.
Worcester, MA
Love this product it is pretty and looks awesome on, first time using this I most likely wouldn’t purchase again it looks nice and stays on well but I don’t have a Macy’s here anymore and won’t travel to get it or order online because I like to see things in front of me
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Cocoa Peach more...
My favorite lip line EVER! It lasts all day, doesn’t dry out my lips, and I love this shade... although I have almost every shade in this line and use them all! Highly recommend this to others! Go buy now! It’s worth the price
Khyree R.
Belmont
I’d say the Clinique lip liner could be better. It’s pretty hard to apply with the little baby tiny brush that comes with it. I’d only use this if I did not have any other lip liner to use.its still a nice color though.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Review for: Crushed Berry more...
I gave this product a low rating, although I actually love it! Let me explain. The pigmentation is intense and beautiful. The pencil glides effortlessly, allowing for perfectly shaped lips. So why the low rating? There is NO PRODUCT in this lip liner. It literally contains 0.01oz of product!!!! Yes, you read that correctly. Not even 0.10, but ACTUALLY 0.01OZ OF LIP LINER. Completely not worth $19.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I'd love to know what lip liner everyone thinks is the best? Lately I just can't seem to find the perfect liner. I just ordered one from clinique and one from Mac so I'm anxious to try them out. I'm also looking for a good dark lipstick. Any suggestions?
Lex P.
Davie, FL
Does this run?
Vidya K.
Orlando, FL
Does it comes in different shades?
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
Does this stay on very well?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does a stick last?

Sephora