Clinique Quickliner™ for Lips

All-day lip liner. Use to line and define lips or smooth all over lips before lipstick application for extended wear. Non-drying formula helps keep lipstick in place. Prevents lipstick from feathering and bleeding. No sharpening required.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • Swivel up only 1/8" (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
  • Follow "dot-dot-dash" method to ensure ease and accuracy of application: Draw two dots on upper lip's bow, a dash across bottom of lower lip, then connect all three
  • To extend lip colour wear, fill in lips with liner, then follow with lipstick
  • Recap securely to protect formula

Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Beeswax , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax , Arachidyl Behenate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Dimethiconol , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 36 (Ci 12085) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

I've never used lip liner so I am interested in the quality of this.
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
How long does a stick last?
Start your review of Clinique Quickliner™ for Lips!
Product Highlights
This lip liner is super pigmented and creamy a must have for every makeup collection!in 53 reviews
I basically only use Clinique now and it's super easy on the skin.in 1 review
Came on very smoothly and the color stayed on for very longin 1 review
3 days ago
Purchased at: Macy's
This product is simple quick and smooth. When using it you don’t have to overthink, you put your line where you want it and that’s it. The product has a nice amount of pigment which is very easy to build up for more intensity.Clinique Quickliner™ for Lips
2 months agoSavannah, GA
This liner has a very smooth texture and has a point perfectly shaped to help create and easy line. I love the shades they offer and you can use this in so many ways. It also caters to sensitive skin. I would still suggest a lip balm with this.
3 months agoNew York
Review for: Tawny Tulip
Love is poduct ❤totally recommend its very easy application to lips and its very cute the colors they got and the product itsself is very good its really a "quickliner for lips "
2 years agoJonesboro, AR
Review for: Crushed Berry
I wanted this to last like a lot of people had told me it would. It did not last very long at all on my lips. So disappointed. Also I didnt think the color was rich enough. I usually love Clinique but this just didn't do it for me.
2 years agoDavisburg
I give all my stars to Clinique Chocolate chip liner....all of them!!!! I have been a faithful addict for decades, yes people i said decades. It goes on with such ease, lasts all day. It’s like home to me. I know my look is complete when I line my lips with Chocolate chip.
2 years agoWorcester, MA
Love this product it is pretty and looks awesome on, first time using this I most likely wouldn’t purchase again it looks nice and stays on well but I don’t have a Macy’s here anymore and won’t travel to get it or order online because I like to see things in front of me
2 years agoBelmont
I’d say the Clinique lip liner could be better. It’s pretty hard to apply with the little baby tiny brush that comes with it. I’d only use this if I did not have any other lip liner to use.its still a nice color though.
2 years ago
Very pigmented and long wearing at an affordable price, this lip liner is bomb! I actually wear the lip liner as eyeliner to help make the green in my eyes pop and it last very well in my waterline and on my lips! At only $18 it’s a very impressive formula for the price. It comes in a wide variety of shades and I would wear it as lipstick too!
a year agoLaurinburg, NC
I really enjoy using this lip pencil. I give it 4 out of 5 stars because its not as creamy as I prefer my lips pencils to be. On the plus side chocolate chip is the perfect spice color that is in between brown and a small touch of burgundy for some color. I originally bought this lip pencil for the color and that's still my favorite thing about it. I haven't tried a whole lot to compare them to but overall its a decent lip pencil with average staying power.
9 months agoAtlanta
I have this in the color berry crisp, and I love it! It’s the perfect shade for my lips for a really natural day, so some days I’ll just wear the lip liner and call it a day. It lasts pretty long on the lips provided you don’t eat or drink anything too crazy. It’s also one of the few lip liners I own that I don’t have to sharpen all the time which is a real plus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...