BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Priyanka Y.
Birmingham
Review for: Intense Black more...
Intense black color
Highly recommended
Smooth application
Does not smudge until you have quite watery eyes and out there in heat .
Neely D.
jacksonville
Goes on so effortlessly and smudges so easily under the eye (which is what I was looking for). It lasts all day as well and looks great. I have tried other liners and come back to this one because it stays on all day and doesn’t wear off or go into my under eyes
Sara D.
This has been my go-to eyeliner for years. I used to have allergic reactions to eye makeup with other brands, but no problems with Clinique! Goes on smooth and wears all day!
Joana B.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is not only very easy to apply on your eyes but it is also very affordable and super easy to find in any beauty store. i absolutely love using this quickener it creates an intense look in my eyes, but it can also be very light depending on how much you apply and how you apply it
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
Review for: Other more...
Intense Ebony is the blackest black eyeliner I have ever seen. This particular brand of eyeliner is waterproof even though Clinique can’t say it’s waterproof due to their Allergy tested label, but this line of intense eyeliner won’t budge.
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Smoky Brown more...
By far one of my favorite eyeliners. The sniffers helps your eyeliner to not looks so drastic and more natural.
Sarah B.
Review for: Smoky Brown, 08 Blue Gray 0.3G 0.01Oz, 3 Roast Coffee, New Black more...
I started using eyeliner within the past 6 years. This is the one I started out with, and it has remained my favorite. It’s easy to use, comes in a variety of colors, and lasts all day. I’ve tried other brands, but always come back to this one.
Oishi C.
Great eyeliner, very very easy to use . I have finished up one ,and started on another one the other day . Great product I must say ☺️
Michelle S.
Aguadilla
This is a good product, but you can get a similar or eben better one for less money at a drugstore. Nonetheless, this is a creamy eyeliner, but I don't find it stays on for long.
Candice K.
Lockport
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I absolutely love that I don’t have to sharpen it and it goes on so easily! It’s the only eyeliner I have ever used
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.
Conway, AR
Does this work very well?