BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I love this eyeliner I just wish it could sharpen the tip it gets kind of large and not precise then
Rebecca L.
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Great eyeliner for dramatic effect. Love it for a night out! The plum color is a really dark purple.
Brooke T.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down my favorite eyeliner of all time! It is always my go-to! New black is a great black color.
Chrissy J.
Holland, OH
Love this! It's so versatile and can be used for so many occasions! Just the right texture and color!
Stephanie J.
Watertown, NY
Product last all day and doesn't smudge, a little on the pricey side though but still a great product
Jennifer M.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This is by far my favorite liner. it doesn't smudge or run on me. This is a go to. Definitely try it.
Maryann T.
One of my favorite eye pencils and the color is perfect for my brown eyes. I love clinique products.
Porsha L.
Winston Salem, NC
Definitely very quick to use. I like the color and how easy it goes into my eyes with little effort.
Celina L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only Clinique product I have because usually I use drugstore makeup but this is the best.
marsha f.
Gilbertsville, KY
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Very great product would highly recommend to anyone to try it ..promise you will love love love it!!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.