BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jaimee S.
Happy Valley, OR
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
This eyeliner is fantastic, goes on prefect! I never have an issue applying it and if stays on all day
Nicole O.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This eyeliner has a great color and it is long lasting. It is smudge proof. My favorite liner by far!
Jenni E.
Sheboygan, Wi
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
Stays put even on my lids which tend to be on the oily side! Easy on and off and awesome price point!
Brittany K.
I didn't love the clinque eyeliner. I felt like it smudged really easily if I touched my eye at all.
Amanda P.
Hanover, PA
I love love love colored eyeliners. This one is bold but not crazy and looks great on. Stays on great
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
I adore this liner. I love the smudger at the end, it softens up lines and gives a great smokey look.
Marnie K.
Northport, NY
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Even though I like the colors and how easy they glide on, they irritated my eyes. Very disappointing.
Cathy L.
Ooltewah
I like this eyeliner I have sensitive eyes and this doesn’t make them itch or burn. It will stay put
Cathy B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Love how one end has a sponge so that you can smudge your eyeliner. Great for wings and cat eyes too
Shari D.
Moore, OK
The color is really pretty. It's a nice change from black eyeliner. It makes my blue eyes look bluer.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.