BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Rosemary Z.
El Centro, CA
Love the variety of colors. It works great. I love to influence others. Try it, you won't be let down.
Pooja S.
Goes on nicely however it is quick to smudge and often ends up making me look like I have raccoon eyes.
Mounika A.
11800 dr mlk jr st N apt 6203,st petersburg,florida 33716
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
This eyeliner is quick and easy.glides over your eyes easily.like it.clinique products are really good.
Rebecca M.
Watertown, MA
I do like this eye liner. It goes on smooth, easy and light. This eye liner gives a nice natural look.
Mariel M.
This was the first eyeliner I ever used and it was so easy to apply! It made my experience really easy
Stephani S.
Evansville, WI
This is a great eyeliner! I love how easy it glides on. The color is perfect too. Makes a great impact.
Sophia S.
Yukon, OK
I love this eyeliner. It really brings out the green in my eyes when I wear it. It glides on smoothly.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
I love the color of this liner and how smoothly it goes on and how you can smudge it for a smokey look.
Payton J.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye
Jaimee S.
Happy Valley, OR
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
This eyeliner is fantastic, goes on prefect! I never have an issue applying it and if stays on all day
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.