BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
T. B.
My go to eyeliner when I want something different than basic black. Goes on smooth and stays in place.
Amber O.
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
Love how this liner has it smugger on the end of it. this liner goes on great and smuggles out greatly
Halley R.
Jackson, MO
It was okay. I wouldn't choose this as my first choice. And it continued to smear through out the day.
Rosana D.
Cresskill, NJ
I've bought this before and it's pretty amazing! It's easy to use it and your make up will be perfect!
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
I love this eyeliner because the color is great, it's easy to apply, and you never have to sharpen it.
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
I love this eyeliner, it goes on smooth, intensifies my eyes, and doesn't come off until I want it too!
Lanie H.
Port Barre, LA
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
Beautiful color for my dark brown eyes! Will definitely purchase this eyeliner again when it runs out.
Kim H.
This is my favorite eyeliner! Love the colors and that it doesn't have to be sharpened! Stays on great
Irina M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
I have very light hair and blue eyes so black eyeliner always looks out of place. The brown works well.
Rosemary Z.
El Centro, CA
Love the variety of colors. It works great. I love to influence others. Try it, you won't be let down.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.