BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jessica K.
Kankakee, IL
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Absolutely LOVE! easy to apply and long lasting. Worth every penny. I have multiple colors of this liner
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
All if clinques priducts are great. The eyeliner is easy to apply and looks smooth and cleans off easily
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I am a huge and loyal fan of Clinique eyeliners! I use this one and the liquid liner and love them both!
rebeka l.
Seaman, OH
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Nice product. Applies easily. Wish it were longer lasting. I have trouble with liners staying on my eyes.
Molly C.
Kansas city, MO
Goes on smooth but smudges nicely. But the color is nice and concentrated which makes it very versatile.
Angi b.
Lakeville, MN
Goes on smooth and holds all day. Love this pencil! Doesn't make my eyelids itch like some other brands.
Ashley O.
Manchester, MD
It's a good eye liner. My liner comes in and out and breaks easily. It could be a defect in my product
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
This awesome sleek and thin easy to carry but finishes fast but doesn't fade as bad as other eyeliners
Halley R.
Jackson, MO
It was okay. I wouldn't choose this as my first choice. And it continued to smear through out the day.
Aliya V.
Temple, PA
Love this eyeliner it goes on so creamy and nice and the smudger on the end it perfect for smokey eyes
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.