BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
Es muy muy bueno, tiene un acabado excelente y es super cremoso con un color intensivo y facil aplicacion
angela n.
La Center, WA
It is a very nice color, is easy to apply and stays on well! The price seems fair. I would buy it again!!
Rebecca W.
Bakersfield, Ca
Like the easy application. This product doesn't stay on all day for me (rubs off/ disappears into skin).
Jennifer H.
I love this quickliner. When I need a small fix or an entire redo this liner gets me where I need to be!
Nikki W.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
This eyeliner is great and stays on all day without smearing. It is the perfect color and is my favorite!
Joan H.
Newport News
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I only use Clinique as my makeup because it's so good on my skin it never breaks me out or dries my skin
Haley N.
The navy color really brings out my brown eyes! goes on easy, lasts all day, and comes off easy as well!
Tawny S.
Abingdon, VA
Beautiful color, nice creamy formula. Thhe only thing is Clinique's quickliners tend to break off easily.
Beth P.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Intense Plum more...
The color! Long-lasting too! Lasted all day to my sisters wedding and everything that goes along with it.
Jessica K.
Kankakee, IL
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Absolutely LOVE! easy to apply and long lasting. Worth every penny. I have multiple colors of this liner
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.